Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tooth gem! I'm sure that doesn't fit in with her spend less philosophy...surely the queen of smugness wouldn't be seen to wasting money on such frivolities. It looks horrendous 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Of course perfect mother has her child before she's 2 and half sleeping through without a nappy 🙄

Reactions: 1
Of course perfect mother has her child before she's 2 and half sleeping through without a nappy 🙄
Love how she gloats about how she’s completely dry then says but everyone’s different and there is no ‘normal’ but she has to get it in their that her child is of course, perfect.
See she’s bleeping off the HV now as well as midwives and consultants cos feebs knows best, doesn’t need any professional opinion or advice 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen that she said that she declined the 2 1/2 year review with the health visitor? Wow that is shocking surely that’s a flag for concern with the health visiting team?
I didn’t know you could decline anything to do with the health visitor why does she think she knows it all

She’s almost 3 isn’t she?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
QUOTE="Dandylion1, post: 719849, member: 26593"]
I’ve just seen that she said that she declined the 2 1/2 year review with the health visitor? Wow that is shocking surely that’s a flag for concern with the health visiting team?
I didn’t know you could decline anything to do with the health visitor why does she think she knows it all

Yeah you can decline things but it goes on record that you have declined it. Well, it did with me anyway. And I only declined a 'safety demonstration' 🤣🙄

Reactions: 1
What’s really annoying recently is the giving your child an unusual, but interesting name and then calling her vessie instead. Why?! Oh we called her Vesper after the character in James Bond (really cool) but now we call her vessie instead because we’re too lazy to use her name 🥴

Reactions: 3
07A2AD9D-816E-47C2-860B-77D41A87C2E5.jpeg

Here she goes again. Preachy mc mpreacherson.
The total smugness on her face aswell.

What do you want feebs? A bleeping medal 🥇

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Imagine when Vesper starts school and a teacher dares to mark something as wrong or highlight an area of improvement. How will perfect parent feebs deal with that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
That is a face I would never get tired of smacking.
Actually can't stand her.
I used to really enjoy her but since she’s become a parent she is such a bleeping patronising know it all.

I used to feel like such an inadequate mam and that I’d let my little girl down when I used to see her posting her sensory play with that bastard tuff tray and how much she did with ‘Vessie’ whilst I was working my socks off on 13 hour shifts never seeing my girl and when I was off I was so tired I just used to go to soft play.

Now I just think why was I bleeping arsed hers is all for social media and everyone knows toddlers are arseholes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to really enjoy her but since she’s become a parent she is such a bleeping patronising know it all.

I used to feel like such an inadequate mam and that I’d let my little girl down when I used to see her posting her sensory play with that bastard tuff tray and how much she did with ‘Vessie’ whilst I was working my socks off on 13 hour shifts never seeing my girl and when I was off I was so tired I just used to go to soft play.

Now I just think why was I bleeping arsed hers is all for social media and everyone knows toddlers are arseholes.
‘Bastard tuff tray’ howling 😂😂

Toddlers are indeed arseholes and they are arseholes who love soft play and chicken nuggets far more than they love coloured shaving foam and wanky butternut squash stew.

You’re not inadequate at all, you’re doing a great job, don’t let the likes of feebs make you feel differently. None of the stuff she has done has made a blind bit of difference anyway, vesper still loves a tantrum as much as the next two year old 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The way she carries on you’d think she’s had loads of kids! She’s such a know it all. Fair enough if you don’t want your HV check but why look so smug about it?!
Oh and Vessie (duck off with that stupid nickname ginger tits it’s annoying af) is now a model child for being dry at night at 2, watch this space for potty training advice coming from her! My son only just dry at night and he’s 4, doesn’t matter does it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
What’s really annoying recently is the giving your child an unusual, but interesting name and then calling her vessie instead. Why?! Oh we called her Vesper after the character in James Bond (really cool) but now we call her vessie instead because we’re too lazy to use her name 🥴
Does ‘vessie’ just make anyone else think of aunt bessie’s or am I on my own with that one?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Too true🤣

Does ‘vessie’ just make anyone else think of aunt bessie’s or am I on my own with that one?
Hahahaha it'd have to be food related with Feebs

Reactions: 2
She is grating on me! Used to love following her but since being pregnant again she’s a know it all! You have had one child. ONE. My daughter is 4 weeks younger than Vessie. She’s still in nappies, we are going to try after Xmas but I’m in no rush 🤷🏼‍♀️ We also have our 2 year check with the HV tomorrow. I too have zero concerns, but still going. How do I know they won’t have their own concerns about her? And isn’t it just nice to get a professionals opinion on their development? Why does she think she knows better than a trained professional?

Reactions: 10
The way she carries on you’d think she’s had loads of kids! She’s such a know it all. Fair enough if you don’t want your HV check but why look so smug about it?!
Oh and Vessie (duck off with that stupid nickname ginger tits it’s annoying af) is now a model child for being dry at night at 2, watch this space for potty training advice coming from her! My son only just dry at night and he’s 4, doesn’t matter does it 🤷‍♀️
😭😭😭 ginger tits. Howling
My daughter is 3 on Tuesday and she’s not dry on nights either. Her nappy is so heavy I’d love to knock feebs out with it!

‘Bastard tuff tray’ howling 😂😂

Toddlers are indeed arseholes and they are arseholes who love soft play and chicken nuggets far more than they love coloured shaving foam and wanky butternut squash stew.

You’re not inadequate at all, you’re doing a great job, don’t let the likes of feebs make you feel differently. None of the stuff she has done has made a blind bit of difference anyway, vesper still loves a tantrum as much as the next two year old 🤷‍♀️
My daughter loves a sweaty soft play 😂😂
Thank you so much. I don’t know why I used to compare my parenting she just make everything look so perfect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.