Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna know why they have a house like that??! Yeah they have 2 kids, now. Why did they buy a bleeping mansion when it was just the 2 of them?! Ohh we’re so skint, bore off!
My husband and I have a five bedroom house with a big garden 🤷🏻‍♀️ We had the money to afford it and didn’t see the point of buying a smaller house just to move again in a few years when we have kids. That said, I don’t talk about how skint and in debt I am on the Internet, so I suppose it’s slightly different.

Reactions: 12
My husband and I have a five bedroom house with a big garden 🤷🏻‍♀️ We had the money to afford it and didn’t see the point of buying a smaller house just to move again in a few years when we have kids. That said, I don’t talk about how skint and in debt I am on the Internet, so I suppose it’s slightly different.
But are you crying into your full English about how you had to give up your Lexus and how big your mortgage is though? 😜😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I live local(ish) to her. I've never seen any bad behaviour from her tbf but her husband was once so rude to one of my collegues in my workplace that my manager had to step in and deal with him, hes a real arrogant so and so

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I live local(ish) to her. I've never seen any bad behaviour from her tbf but her husband was once so rude to one of my collegues in my workplace that my manager had to step in and deal with him, hes a real arrogant so and so
He looks the sort. Maybe that's why she's always banging on about money as he may be tight fisted as well as a total arse.

Reactions: 6
I've always thought he looks like that! Looks so miserable too!

Reactions: 4
But are you crying into your full English about how you had to give up your Lexus and how big your mortgage is though? 😜😂😂
I mean, I do often whinge about the mortgage. But to my husband, not to strangers on the internet while spending ££££ on baby Biden outfits!

• Haha
I mean, I do often whinge about the mortgage. But to my husband, not to strangers on the internet while spending ££££ on baby Biden outfits!
That is the other thing that tickles me, she tries to justify the Boden parade by saying 'Jim bought these...' ok Freebs...ok 😂

Reactions: 3
Does her child not get any discipline?
The other morning she'd wrecked the whole downstairs, then today, piled shoes and everything on the sofa and then picked all her flowers so she rewards her by letting her paint with them?

Reactions: 5
Oh come on they have the most strange relationship. He won’t marry her, she wants to get married, he spends his money separate to her, she borrows money from family behind his back because she can’t talk to him about it and work together on private matters as a couple. They’ve been on and off since they were..what teenagers? With a large gap because he didn’t want to settle. They’re like friends that promised when they were young that if they were still single at whatever age, they would stay together so they didn’t have to be alone.
I can imagine him being a complete arse. She is! So why wouldn’t he be.
There’s no nothing in that house because she’s bleeping lazy on the actual hard bit of parenting. Anyone can play babysitter/auntie visiting and get the games going for all the fun. It’s the banging your head against a brick wall, when you’re trying to teach them to grow up to be decent human beings that’s tough!!

Oh come on they have the most strange relationship. He won’t marry her, she wants to get married, he spends his money separate to her, she borrows money from family behind his back because she can’t talk to him about it and work together on private matters as a couple. They’ve been on and off since they were..what teenagers? With a large gap because he didn’t want to settle. They’re like friends that promised when they were young that if they were still single at whatever age, they would stay together so they didn’t have to be alone.
I can imagine him being a complete arse. She is! So why wouldn’t he be.
There’s no nothing in that house because she’s bleeping lazy on the actual hard bit of parenting. Anyone can play babysitter/auntie visiting and get the games going for all the fun. It’s the banging your head against a brick wall, when you’re trying to teach them to grow up to be decent human beings that’s tough!!
He's horrible, he is obviously financially abusive

• Heart
Someone touched a nerve asking her why Jim won't marry her 😂 she said her mother and father were not married for 46 years but they then married when her mother was dying... to me that says they maybe regretted not getting married all those years?? So yeah it actually is important in her family? I'm sure she said before he was the one who didn't want to do it 🤔 probably thinking of his money again! Marriage is not important for a lot of people but she's protesting way too much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Someone touched a nerve asking her why Jim won't marry her 😂 she said her mother and father were not married for 46 years but they then married when her mother was dying... to me that says they maybe regretted not getting married all those years?? So yeah it actually is important in her family? I'm sure she said before he was the one who didn't want to do it 🤔 probably thinking of his money again! Marriage is not important for a lot of people but she's protesting way too much.
Yeah she has definitely said before that it's him that won't marry her. It was also posted in one of the previous threads with a screenshot of her saying so!

Reactions: 2
Yeah she has definitely said before that it's him that won't marry her. It was also posted in one of the previous threads with a screenshot of her saying so!
I should send her the screenshot and say don't talk out of your bottom love 😂

• Haha
Oh well she’s a fool for hanging on then. Won’t make her a wife but will make her a mother? Bastard.
Lol this comment is a bit too much. You don’t have to get married to have children. I want children but I really don’t care about being married, never seen the hype. I’m in a long term relationship before anyone thinks I’m happy to have kids with random men 😂

Lol this comment is a bit too much. You don’t have to get married to have children. I want children but I really don’t care about being married, never seen the hype. I’m in a long term relationship before anyone thinks I’m happy to have kids with random men 😂
Tongue in cheek ;)

There’s a difference between “meh” about marriage and “won’t” marry someone. As in, outright refuses to do it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.