Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her garden is better than many local parks that are to be shared with 100s of children.. She's such a bleeping knob I can't even 🤚

Reactions: 10
‘Really feeling for anyone who doesn’t have outdoor space’ - patronising much in your football pitch of a garden?! 🙄😂

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Just caught up on her stories and FML, what a Mick Smugnel.

“Oh it’s so hard with a newborn. Yea, I’ve got a sling” (gifted!)

getting outside with Herbie in his Gifted pram (notes that it didn’t say gifted on the story as per the ASA guidelines)

then posting garden shots of literally an adventure bleeping playground.

Who knows, she might be trying to show solidarity with other mums with toddlers/be supportive to her “online community” but she had taken Vesper out of nursery anyway, so it all seems really false. Probably just annoyed that she can’t get her baps out in Morrisons at the moment.

Oh, and the “giveaway” - wasn’t it supposed to be loads of “cool stuff” as was stated by her in earlier stories “doing my first giveaway and collating items...” (I might be imagining this)

sorry - she’s just really wound me up today. 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just caught up on her stories and FML, what a Mick Smugnel.

“Oh it’s so hard with a newborn. Yea, I’ve got a sling” (gifted!)

getting outside with Herbie in his Gifted pram (notes that it didn’t say gifted on the story as per the ASA guidelines)

then posting garden shots of literally an adventure bleeping playground.

Who knows, she might be trying to show solidarity with other mums with toddlers/be supportive to her “online community” but she had taken Vesper out of nursery anyway, so it all seems really false. Probably just annoyed that she can’t get her baps out in Morrisons at the moment.

Oh, and the “giveaway” - wasn’t it supposed to be loads of “cool stuff” as was stated by her in earlier stories “doing my first giveaway and collating items...” (I might be imagining this)

sorry - she’s just really wound me up today. 🙈😂
‘Get her baps out in Morrisons’ honestly I have tears rolling down my cheeks, thank you so much 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Serious comment alert.

I have officially seen Feeb’s boobs more than my own in the past 48 hours.

For real. Actual fact.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Serious comment alert.

I have officially seen Feeb’s boobs more than my own in the past 48 hours.

For real. Actual fact.
Bloody hell, there should be a health warning ⚠ on her stories before you get a full on view!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Here's the 2nd floor that we dont use..."

Oh duck off you smuggy faced gif.

Reactions: 16
How big is her house?! I thought that when she was showing all the mess downstairs yet there she is saying how she needs to save money everywhere and has debt and god knows what else

2nd floor? I've got an attic conversion with a proper staircase with plenty of room to use it like a flat, but I don't call it the 2nd floor 😂😂 first the beer garden style playground, now this. she's an unbearable raging snob! A ginger Mrs Bucket. I can feel an inbox coming on....

Your husband is a banker Freebs isn't he? I'm sure he is good at finding 'money trees' you stupid smug bore. And the attic is already decorated a lot better than some people's homes. She's unbearable I hope she falls on her fat ginger arse very soon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I wanna know why they have a house like that??! Yeah they have 2 kids, now. Why did they buy a bleeping mansion when it was just the 2 of them?! Ohh we’re so skint, bore off!

Reactions: 5
I wanna know why they have a house like that??! Yeah they have 2 kids, now. Why did they buy a bleeping mansion when it was just the 2 of them?! Ohh we’re so skint, bore off!
The pair of them are from families with money. It is blatantly obvious.. the mother in-law has charity garden parties 😏 I don't think smugnel has the same idea about being skint as I do...Imagine their food bill?? She could put big Jimbo on a diet for a start and save a grand a week in food no doubt😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
2nd floor? I've got an attic conversion with a proper staircase with plenty of room to use it like a flat, but I don't call it the 2nd floor 😂😂 first the beer garden style playground, now this. she's an unbearable raging snob! A ginger Mrs Bucket. I can feel an inbox coming on....

Your husband is a banker Freebs isn't he? I'm sure he is good at finding 'money trees' you stupid smug bore. And the attic is already decorated a lot better than some people's homes. She's unbearable I hope she falls on her fat ginger arse very soon!
Ginger Mrs Bucket 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s so imopoverished. Yet she’s signed up to Disney+. (Unless she’s on the 7 day free trial. In which case I will retract this )

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.