Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

insta(sham)

‘Why our day took an unexpected turn’ the text on her stories.... literally baiting people that she is in hospital in labour. I find her more and more vile everyday this one - get in the bin ginger nips.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

justfortonight

Chatty Member
I think we’ve solved the mystery of why feebs dresses like a 65 year old woman.

Her mother in law buys her clothes 🧐

• Haha

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Half the people right now demanding kindness (on my insta who I know personally) are the same hypocrites on their WhatsApp’s tearing apart their other friends and other celebs. It’s bollocks to tell people be kind lol

WhatABore

VIP Member
Her posts actually have me so cross and upset tonight. Being gifted a £300 pump or thereabouts when first time breastfeeding mums like me have to research the shit out of all of the pumps before we part with our well earned money...and even then I could only afford a £40 one. This whole gifting shit is getting ridiculous. We live in a world where these people think nothing of being gifted thousands of pounds of stuff and there are children and families who can barely afford food. Stop the world I want to get off!!!
And then they affiliate code them to get more money from it. As if the thousands worth of gifted items wasn't enough!

You better werk

Chatty Member
I can tell you hospitals don't induce at 40 weeks because it suits them. Women are induced with a medical need or at 40+11 at my trust because of research. We don't have enough staff, time or beds to induce women willy nilly.
We've had 2 very tragic events at my hospital over the last month because of women going against medical advice, events that would have been avoided had they listened to people who want to ensure a healthy outcome for mom and baby.

Rant over, it's just women like this are potentially dangerous.

Wotsit

VIP Member
Yes absolutely agree, we all have different opinions and I’m all for calling out the influencers on their bullshit they often spout but we (me personally!) sometimes go too far with the insults on how a person looks etc when actually that’s nothing to do with anything?!
Yes I've been guilty of it myself on the PTWM thread sharing pics of R not looking great. Unfortunately it's human life and we all do it at times.

I told feebs I didn't agree with co-sleeping when she was moanimg about V going in her own room and not sleeping. I gave my reasons for it which weren't nasty. Her response was to block me (I have another account though) I had followed for years but as soon as I commented something she didnt like that was it. They all delete and block rather than addressing the comments. They don't have to agree or even change their minds but deleting people is childish.

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
She’s in her stories moaning about the price of nipple cream going up a couple of quid, yet banging in all the Stella in a kids trolley for Jimbo, Jesus Christ, mustn’t upset Mr Shrek now can we! 🙄
I was coming on this thread to say the same, it’s only 2 quid extra! She just wanted us all to know she’s going to be getting her ginger nips out VERY soon!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
2nd floor? I've got an attic conversion with a proper staircase with plenty of room to use it like a flat, but I don't call it the 2nd floor 😂😂 first the beer garden style playground, now this. she's an unbearable raging snob! A ginger Mrs Bucket. I can feel an inbox coming on....

Your husband is a banker Freebs isn't he? I'm sure he is good at finding 'money trees' you stupid smug bore. And the attic is already decorated a lot better than some people's homes. She's unbearable I hope she falls on her fat ginger arse very soon!

• Haha
  • Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I got blocked by someone I had followed for a long time. It wasn’t even a direct reply to her, I was just responding to someone that had asked a genuine question and she hadn’t bothered to respond so I did! It was nothing nasty. I was blocked. So I reached out to her from another account and asked her why...and was promptly blocked on that too.

Is that kind?
Not in my opinion.

But they ask us to be kind.

• Wow

eye_rolling_always

You know, I couldn't care less if you were feebs or not but...
It's getting boring now. Can we just move on and have more Mick puns please.

She's always banging on that moneys too tight to mention, I call bs
This is my absolute favourite, I'm still laughing now and it's 2 weeks old!

• Haha

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Husbands a bank manager

Reckon she’s a Tory. Smug comes with a territory. 😂.
(I’m nhs, I cannot vote blue)

Sven

VIP Member
I had a non medicated home birth. Mostly stemming from my utter fear of medical situations (I have white coat syndrome, and my blood pressure and heart rate do funny things even going to the GP). I knew it could change any minute and I was prepared. I was EXTREMELY LUCKY and did not tear. I had (apart from the length of it - nearly 40 hours) the perfect birth. Was I responsible for how this went?! Hell no! It’s fuck all to do with what mindset I had, or anything else - I did no massage, nothing. Did it stop me from getting PND? Hell no. I was fucked up for a whole year. This whole ‘positive mindset’ is toxic to anyone who is following her.

sorry that might be a bit garbled, she’s really hit a bit of a nerve

WhatABore

VIP Member
Poor Vesper and Herbie when when they're older aren't going to have a photo of them and their Mum without her tit in it 😂 She wanted to make sure she took a photo of them on mother's day so why not wait until you've finished feeding 🙄

• Haha