Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leopardprint

VIP Member
And didn’t she take Vesper out of nursery before all this anyway?! So she is literally doing what she would have been doing anyway!

Reactions: 11

Mum123

VIP Member
Going to a forest with a little un...when you’re 39 weeks pregnant, is she out of her mind 🙄 She was huffing and puffing going to a post office, yet she’s hiking around a forest today, ridiculous, id be worried about my waters going in the middle of nowhere!!
Don’t worry, baby knows what to do remember, feebs can breathe and all that. All will be good 🤣

• Haha

Sven

VIP Member
I’m no earth mother, and I definitely don’t preach about it but I had a home birth, i am deathly frightened of hospitals and doctors etc and I was worried about panicking and sending my baby into panic as well. I would have gone in if I had to but I’m not some hippie stupid person because I had my baby at home.

what IS stupid is preaching to other people about it as if you’re a medic, when you’re not.

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
And he’s not even 48 hours old and she’s taking him amongst a load of germs in public, in February still cold and flu season, for no other reason other than she wants to stretch her legs?! Sod off feebs.

pancakemaker

I haven't commented for a while but she does make me laugh....choosing a child's name that seems entirely Instagram influenced and childish in the real world.....and that she's got to join the bandwagon of homeschooling when her kids aren't in school yet and she's a stay at home Mum anyway. Just go with the flow. Yes we all want to get out of the house, but she seems to always feel the need to lead the (smug) way. Sorry love, you've got a big house, loads of toys, a massive garden with a playground in it. Some of us are stuck at home with very vulnerable family members, school work to actually do and limited space and actual work to do from home on top!!

insta(sham)

I hate ads and actively will not leave a heart or respond. Because it’s all bias.
Its a very thinly veiled but disingenuous attempt to increase engagement in their posts to make them even more attractive to potential advertisers. Disgusting that they try and pass this off as being a kind thing for people to do because it’s supporting other women. No it’s lining your pockets at the expense of others you parasite. Instagram is now even worse than multi level marketing schemes

Lauz2427

VIP Member
I know this isn’t the right forum for this but just had to say this......I’ve made some quite awful comments on here about Feebs and her birthing choices/baby name etc etc and whilst I still don’t agree with a lot of stuff she posts I think what I was commenting about would amount bullying especially as I know she reads this. After everything I was reading on the media last night about Caroline Flack I’ll be the first to hold my hands up and apologise for being a c**t and say sorry. I need to try and be more kind!
Anyway......as you were.....

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Hate this phrase... but at the end of the day I think she is only pushing all of this because she's seen a gap in the market & wants to be known as some wise sage, hippy, free wheeling mummy blogger, where the real cash is. She wants to be known as a woman raising sassy kids on a sometimes in debt budget (fuck off) ... she's just here to try and make money off her following (as they all do in the end) I don't think she really gives a shit about anyone else as she's quite happy to try and tap up a fan for a swipe up when it suits her.. or an ad or two. I write about mick smugnel on tattle because I think she's an absolute prick and talks a lot of shite a lot of the time.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Fellow survivors of stitches 'down there' I salute you and admire you, as there is absolutely nothing that hurts quite as much as this!! Especially when you need the big toilet that first time 😭😭😭 I didn't have any stitches on my first but had a horrific birth on my 2nd, which nearly killed us both. She literally talks so much rubbish it's unreal. Just because she's a hefty lass who pops them out like a one armed bandit, does not mean others are. You just cannot plan for everything in life, it's not possible. Silly woman.

• Haha
  • Heart

Huffchug

VIP Member
She just likes to think Vesper is so advanced and sassy and so forward. She may well be.. doubt she has a choice with mick smugnel as a mummy! 🙄
Mick Smugnel, oh my god we need that in the next title :ROFLMAO:
But yeah, all these fucking stories about V being a “nightmare” - she’s being a normal toddler you cow. And wait til the baby comes along, you might get some gram worthy cute snaps but it won’t be the plain sailing you’ll make it out to be

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I can’t work out if she’s just getting them out now to troll us, or she really is that obsessed with her boobs being in the public domain so much? The woman literally is defining herself as just being about breastfeeding and that’s it, you’re more than an udder feebs, act like it for the love of god woman!

• Haha

Papayya

Tbh I used to like Feebs and thought she was quite canny, until I found this thread and now I can't get past 'Mick Smugnal' (🤣) but also can't see how I didn't see the smugness before!
It's great she's having such a postive experience but she really does have to rub it in doesn't she.
If she really is on cloud 9 you'd think she'd put her phone down though instead of updating thousands of strangers!

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Isn't it sad that at such a precious time, she is spending time posting on IG?

Looks like Jim might be about to pop one out soon too... :sick:

I'm quite new to this thread, though I followed her originally for SW on IG, so this might have already been discussed but does anyone else think that Ginge and Jim look alike? :unsure::sick:

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
I have never had any concerns with mine but I've always attended. What is there to lose by attending? 🤔