Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eye_rolling_always

#homesweethomebirth
Oh the smugness!

Well I chose to have my kids in the hospital because I didn't want a home birth, I didn't want a water birth, and I certainly didn't want people in my house!

#babyarrived that is all.

Reactions: 11

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
Pre eclampsia and other life threatening complications to mother and baby just do not exist in feebs world

Consultant: you have pre eclampsia and we recommend urgent induction
Feebs: oh no it's ok I'll eat more date puree, listen to my hypnobirthing CDs, it'll all be fine and have the baby at home

• Haha

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
I’m not surprised about the clothes etc. Vesper hasn’t learned healthy boundaries and routine, she was still sharing a bed with them both from birth until a few months ago, obviously when Phoebe wanted to have sex to make the second baby! Can clearly see vesper is spoiled and I don’t mean with love and in a good way. She’s called the shots and I think partly with Phoebe, it’s pure laziness. She couldn’t be bothered for so long to parent and wants an easy life so it’s easier to let her do what she wants and fluff it round the edges to make it look good for insta casting it off as free expression.
I’m glad she’s having a dose of reality just now. She’s been lucky so far and now her smug arse with the ‘perfect’ newborn phase is realising it’s actually bloody hard. It’s so bad of me but I hope this new baby gives her a run for her money so she can realise how shitty of her it was when she went on about how easy a newborn is and that people are lying when they say it’s hard. She’s an absolute arse hole.

• Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Being in the public eye and hounded by the national press is somewhat different to Tattle.
It is shocking that some influences are even daring to compare.

Irrch

Chatty Member
Saw the review for the mums weekend lodge ... ‘£1400’ for a stay .... tell us again about your debt!

Called it 😆 Glad the little one is here safe, although I’m confused why she’s allowed a home birth with her bmi? I thought you wasn’t? Or has she most likely done it her way anyway?
Nobody can stop you having a home birth. They can recommend you don’t, but if you decide to go ahead then they will still come out to you because they have a duty of care.
I’m pretty sure my BMI is higher than Feebs, and it’s my first pregnancy, but as I’m otherwise low risk (so far, still early day so that could change) my midwife has said that she has no concerns about me having a home birth if I want one. She had already had a straightforward first birth which I’m sure will have gone in her favour as well.

I could’ve done without the topless pic of Big Jim to be honest, but pleased that the baby is here safely and she managed to have the birth she wanted. (Although, of course, it will make her 1000000x more intolerably from now on)

Reactions: 10

Papayya

I don't get why people feel the need to post pics of themselves in the bath. I don't even take my phone in the bathroom. Just mad isn't it.

Just to play devil’s advocate here...do we actually know for sure that she’s refused any treatment/gone against medical advice? I know she’s said LOTS of times about people having rights, being informed, you can refuse treatment or interventions etc etc, but I don’t recall her ever having actually come out and said ‘you should definitely ignore all doctors no matter what’ or ‘even if they tell me my baby will die I still won’t listen to them’.
Actually, from what I recall, she seems to have followed most medical advice in this pregnancy and the last. She said she was planning a home birth last time, but ended up in hospital on medical advice due to getting close to 42 weeks. She opted for the procedure to turn the baby this time, rather than going ahead with a potential breech birth naturally. She’s also consultant-led and had obviously been going for extra scans as part of that, which presumably she would have refused if she truly did have the ‘I’m ignoring all medical advice no matter what’ approach that others seem to think she has?
There’s no denying she’s preachy and condescending AF, but it does seem to me that the point she’s trying to get across (however badly) is that everybody should know their options and that they have a right to say ‘no’ IF they feel that’s the best option for them...not that they should automatically say no, no matter what the advice and what the circumstances.

• Heart

Wishwash

Ffs is it like a twee in joke?? Oh we're so funny - a motorcycle AND a car ROFL with our ginger nips out

• Haha
I loved the ‘evidence’ Behind eating dates! A whole 120 people in the study 🤦‍♀️ That is not a comprehensive clinical study 😂😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her garden is better than many local parks that are to be shared with 100s of children.. She's such a fucking knob I can't even 🤚

Mum123

VIP Member
Bloody Hello Fresh again!!! What’s with the sudden influx Fopperbollox, slimming world gem and now Herbster Hucknalls ma! This iNflUEnCer circus is just a merry go round of the same crap regurgitated isn’t it really! They can all bore off, it’s like watching QVC on repeat,
Herbster hucknall omg I’m dead 😂😂😂

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
All quiet on the stories isn’t it, mama earth must be breathing her baby out at a guess! I’m thinking it’ll be a Boy!

• Haha

MrsBed2be

Who the frick has time to post so many bloody links and affiliates and ad’s 12 days in with a newborn and a toddler....go spend time with your kids

Also, I’m sorry but why would you post a link to a steriliser you haven’t even tried yet 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s mostly the medela bottles that I could see in the steriliser, so probs doing lots of pumping. If little Herbie dropped a lot of weight, she will have been advised a pretty intensive feeding schedule (which would have included pumping to increase milk supply) - this happened to a friend of mine.
You don’t need to sterilise breastmilk bottles or pumps...breast milk is sterile it’s only powder you need to sterilise for.

Surely the queen of breastfeeding should know this 🤔

• Haha

Itsthestory

Imagine when Vesper starts school and a teacher dares to mark something as wrong or highlight an area of improvement. How will perfect parent feebs deal with that 🤷🏼‍♀️

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Glad you said this 😎
Sorry all for my contribution in derailing the thread everyone, we are fiery little passionate beings aren’t we 😳 Back to the announcement pics today, and I actually thought Jimbo was having a go at boobin’ himself when I first scrolled through the pics fast 😂

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
When she said everyone stripping off when they got home and relaxing on the sofa i actually thought she meant into pajamas. Didnt realise she mean everyone naked 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
okay this has pushed me over the edge. Last night feebz came up on my discover feed and despite unfollowing her for a while now I stupidly had a look at her stories, she had reposted the attached screen grab of Emily Walters stories (don’t get me started on this one). These self righteous preachy dick heads need to fuck off and stay there this year, honestly I cannot believe what I am reading. How these women have the audacity to line their pockets from other women whilst preaching about supporting their families and lifting up other women, supporting the rest of the strong girls club etc astounds me.
My turning point with this sell out..... I remember her being sent a shit ton of wooden play food from some well meaning person on Instagram, stories were uploaded showing off all the bits - I remember vividly because my daughter has the same upcycled kitchen and I looked at a few of the things online when she received them - was stuff like a sausage of cookie mixture that Velcro together and the kids could chop it with a knife and stick it on a cookie tray. Remember at the time thinking it was lovely that someone had thought of her and done a really thoughtful good deed by doing that.
fast forward maybe 6 month and feebz becomes an amazon affiliate and is posting swipe up links to these same toys she was GIVEN by allegedly a nice mum whose children had outgrown them. Making money off of something given to you by someone, even worse, those she is making money off are other mums. All the while preaching about debt management because you are trying to monetise your account whilst you are filming your stories in the front of your luxury lease car. Fucking abhorrent behaviour.

then these freeloading cretins have the audacity to say that other women are just jealous because of they had the opportunity then anyone else would do it. Here’s some news for you feebz, I absolutely 100% can assure you that I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t spend hours on my phone ‘creating content’ whilst neglecting my children (because however many play trays you pat yourself on the back for putting together your child is ignored whilst you post and read and respond to messages etc), I wouldn’t feel at all comfortable exploiting vulnerable sleep deprived mums who look at Instagram deep into the night feeds and are made to feel inadequate because they haven’t bought their children all the shit these freeloaders tell them they need and I understand that as soon as you start to use the platform to make money from others you loose all authenticity and trust.

So no, I wouldn’t do the same in your position - I work in a public sector job, in a senior position which I have worked exceptionally hard for to support my family, I could afford all the shit you flog, but I am comfortable and secure enough now in my ability as a mother to understand that I don’t need all of it to given my children the best upbringing I can. Others are not there yet and whatever way it’s dressed up, it’s parasitic and exploitative. Ultimately though, I am not suprised as this is a woman who has made her living preaching to people about how to eat healthily whilst clearly not doing the same and has used her platform to run down the reputation and intentions of midwives despite having based her opinion on a few dubious books and podcasts.
All these ‘mummy bloggers’ are cut from the same cloth, unfortunately I really think this is the end of the road for me with instagram, it’s gone from causing me amusement at how morally devoid people are to actually making me genuinely very very angry.
Well Said 👏🏻
who the fuck asked her to give up 100’s of hours of precious family time
to run and update an Instagram account ... it was her own choosing to do so
so fuck off with your #AD’s love you won‘t be getting a ❤ out of me .....

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
I don’t get the battle with the clothes? My daughter is 4 weeks younger than Vespar and Iv never had a battle with her?! I choose what shes wearing then I get her dressed, she’s never refused or demanded she wears something else? Maybe mine just isn’t interested in fashion yet 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
So glad she’s becoming a bit of a handful though after allll the smugness lately 🙊

• Haha