Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I can tell you hospitals don't induce at 40 weeks because it suits them. Women are induced with a medical need or at 40+11 at my trust because of research. We don't have enough staff, time or beds to induce women willy nilly.
We've had 2 very tragic events at my hospital over the last month because of women going against medical advice, events that would have been avoided had they listened to people who want to ensure a healthy outcome for mom and baby.

Rant over, it's just women like this are potentially dangerous.
My hospital induction is 40+11 as well 🤷🏻‍♀️ They only thing they offer before that is a sweep after 40 weeks if wanted

Reactions: 1

Instagram Sham

Would you like to check my whole post history?
I certainly not phoebe. I’m a 29 year old married woman from County Durham. I’ll give you my address if you like 🙄🙄

obviously if you agree with women’s birthrights you’re phoebe 🙄

Specifically about women’s birth rights!! I couldn’t care less that you slag off her looks and her ‘ginger tits’ but women’s birth rights are a different level
I’ve already looked. Literally all Feebs. Why so invested? Family? A friend?

I can tell you hospitals don't induce at 40 weeks because it suits them. Women are induced with a medical need or at 40+11 at my trust because of research. We don't have enough staff, time or beds to induce women willy nilly.
We've had 2 very tragic events at my hospital over the last month because of women going against medical advice, events that would have been avoided had they listened to people who want to ensure a healthy outcome for mom and baby.

Rant over, it's just women like this are potentially dangerous.
I’m currently pregnant and my consultant has put me down for an induction at 40 weeks ‘just incase’ anything bad happens. My trusts policy is 41 weeks even though term is 42

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Yes you're right, I was just irritated by someone saying she was neglectful by struggling breastfeeding ! Also on her stories looks like she's pumping on top of feeding so likely ebm top ups. Good luck to her.
I didn't say explicitly say she was neglectful 🙄 I asked if it would be seen as such if she does not try to top his feeds up

Instagram Sham

I’ve already looked. Literally all Feebs. Why so invested? Family? A friend?
Sorry, apart from a token post on Hinch, towers and pickard. Noticed she reposted Prickard congratulating her on the babies arrival. For a consultant (all be it a shit one) I’m amazed she is associating herself with that utter fraud.

GossBoss

VIP Member
Tbh - this is the only pic that didn’t offend me. You can tell she has lost weight and she does actually look good. If she didn’t post one every day, remind us she’s pregnant or just be her annoying self, i’d actually like the picture 😂
I agree, I definitely think she's lost weight during this pregnancy ... I thought the pics were quite tasteful. I don't have any children and tend to dip in and out of her profile so she doesn't really annoy me that much but I do enjoy reading everyone's comments 😁

Mum123

VIP Member
I said she would be livid if she has to give a bottle and I bet she is. All she wants to do is the boobin! She deffo won’t be giving formula unless forced to. Wonder if he’s gaining yet and what the issue is?

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
They have closed the childcare voucher scheme to new applicants now. You can use government childcare scheme but only if both parents working.

Agreed! I have no issues with my 2 year old but why wouldn’t I take him to his check/ review? She says you can’t fail at being a 2 year old.. no one is saying that. The HV does not imply the child is failing at anything but what if there was something that she hadn’t picked up on, she’s not a health care professional so as much as she thinks she knows it all, she doesnt! So the HV review is just to make sure there’s nothing that needs to be kept an eye on. Maybe I’m just a worrier but to be told by the HV that my son is doing really well & there are no concerns was just confirming what I thought but since I’m not qualified I maybe could have missed a sign of something. Each to their own I guess but she does do my nut in making out like it’s all sunshine & butterflies and that Vesper is the perfect child. All mothers of 2 year olds I know say it’s bloody hard going some days & that their toddler is mostly a little monkey trying to get their own way & pushing boundaries which makes me feel like I’m not doing something wrong, thank god. Also, my 2 year old still wears a nappy at night & it’s always wet in the morning, he’s 2.. how can he know to hold it in while he’s asleep!? I mostly think people who say their 2 year old is dry through the night is chatting shit & I bet they still put a nappy on.
Soz for the longggggg message
Boys tend to not be dry overnight till they are older than girls due to hormones etc. My son is nearly two and showing signs of being interested in using the toilet but I won’t be rushing him. She’s an idiot! X

insta(sham)

I agree with this. I do think that all her tuff trays ect were more for Instagram than for Vesper though and I wonder whether if she didn't have so many followers ect on Instagram, would she have done the same?
I don't think so.

With the Dentist thing though, I do have to say, none of my dentists around here will actually take children until they're 3 🤷🏻‍♀️
regardless of whether the dentist will see them you still need to brush their teeth.... that’s common sense. The only reason some dentists won’t see them is because the kids won’t open their kouth for them to see anything, doesn’t mean they are not susceptible to poor dental health 😂

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
I’m not sure it’s a good thing for SW to keep fat consultants just because they have a large following. Followers don’t bring in revenue, members do.
A few years ago I joined a class and the consultant was a very large lady. Let’s just say I didn’t take too kindly to her lecturing me who only joined to lose 10lb! I soon left!
As a dieter, you definitely need someone who’s on plan and can maintain it as that’s ultimately what you are aiming for. Someone who is inspirational.
Not only does SWfeebs not follow the plan, she actually documents the meals on IG she has which clearly are not SW!
What other job would allow you to continue if you failed at it?
definitely not long term, but what I meant was if pregnant and put on weight as she did previously with Vesper and then lost it again through SW, it shows that the plan is for everyone and is relatable to people looking to re lose weight after a baby.
I didn’t mean just having fat consultants. I’ve lost over 10 stone and I would never be motivated by someone just preaching a diet but not living it. I’m motivated by someone living real life whilst showing ups and downs of trying to live healthy. She put a bit of weight on in pregnancy before and then continued to gain while not even trying to do sw which is supposed to be her passion. And absolutely! Followers shouldn’t come into it but that is what slimming world as a brand care about. They want large audiences to make money, it doesn’t matter to them that it’s wrong or not effective for losing weight. There’s a long list of people on insta who don’t follow the plan, yo-yo up and down weight, but have large followings and sw promote their pages to bring in revenue.
It’s sadly the way they are and she will forever just continue to rake in the money whilst being a huge hypocrite because they are doing nothing about the fact that she isn’t actually a role model for living the plan in life.

I thought there was a big risk involved with it and it was also very Uncomfortable. I've seen many people say they refused it after reading all the paperwork
There is definitely risk. She has totally downplayed it so she could just make it sound like her earphones done all the work and she was so zen it didn’t even hurt. Shes so smug and why even take a photo like that 🥴

Last edited: