Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I prefer the money saving tips to the hypo birthing and breastfeeding! Not many slimming world tips these days...

Reactions: 1

WhatABore

VIP Member
most of the risks are still very very low though.

I think the highest risk is for blood clots and that’s under 10%. So still very small the grand scheme of things
I'm more using that as an example as to how it's about the mother too. Not just baby

WhatABore

VIP Member
I think another big thing Feebs has a problem with is if she says no, Jim says yes. Like she said before she battled for ages with her when she was tantrumming because she woke early to watch Jim's phone and Feebs said no. Then Jim got up and gave it to her.
Doesn't sound like she addresses it with him either, just rants to her followers.
So on top of that, I'm guessing she doesn't want to be seen as the bad parent

Consultants/Doctors shouldn’t induce unless there is a medical reason to, or it’s the case of that at my trust.

Women do have the choice and can say no to a IOL if it’s for post dates, providing they are low risk.
they shouldn’t but they do 🤷🏻‍♀️ With my first baby I didn’t realise I had the choice to say no, most women don’t, especially when the doctors word it as being for the best.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I thought her face looked slimmer the other day compared to previously so I scrolled back and she does look a bit slimmer, but just had an added bump. If she keeps up the low weight gain she will probably be lighter after she's given birth than before she got pregnant.
I thought so too with recent photos she's posted. Especially the one the other day

Ah I think I’ve got mixed up I think in hospitals they won’t let you have a water birth if your bmi is over a certain number, I certainly got told that with my last as I was well over it! I guess though with home birth you’re right as they do have a duty of care if that’s what you want to do! I think the baby looks like Jim in the last pic of him!
You can still have a water birth at hospital with a high bmi, you just need to have a meeting with the head of Midwifery and have an individualised care plan put in place. It’s your human right to give birth where and how you want