Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Would you like to check my whole post history?
I certainly not phoebe. I’m a 29 year old married woman from County Durham. I’ll give you my address if you like 🙄🙄

obviously if you agree with women’s birthrights you’re phoebe 🙄

Specifically about women’s birth rights!! I couldn’t care less that you slag off her looks and her ‘ginger tits’ but women’s birth rights are a different level
I knew you were northern when you said 'like'

But isn't Jimbos family from up here too, I'm sure they are

Can we get back to feeling sick and tired of Mick smugnall and her ginger nips?

Cheers.
Imagine having bright orange nipples, she's so strange

• Haha
Reactions: 1

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
If anytime is a time to decide to stop breast feeding now is not it. Shops are running out of formula because of corona virus and the little evidence that they have from this new virus shows that if you're breast feeding you make the antibodies for the virus for your baby so I can totally understand her continuing to breast feed. This seems the easiest option over rugby tackling a mom bulk buying formula 😂
If the doctor says the child needs formula, and there is none in shops, can it be prescribed for a baby who may have malnutrition?

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I do believe this page is a place for people to say their opinions on her. I have never said good things about her.

ah but I’m the proper north, think parmos and chips and gravy
Stockton?

You know, I couldn't care less if you were feebs or not but...
It's getting boring now. Can we just move on and have more Mick puns please.

This is my absolute favourite, I'm still laughing now and it's 2 weeks old!
You love my wit ♥

Who the frick has time to post so many bloody links and affiliates and ad’s 12 days in with a newborn and a toddler....go spend time with your kids

Also, I’m sorry but why would you post a link to a steriliser you haven’t even tried yet 🤦🏻‍♀️

You don’t need to sterilise breastmilk bottles or pumps...breast milk is sterile it’s only powder you need to sterilise for.

Surely the queen of breastfeeding should know this 🤔
I always thought you had to sterilise everything that baby will put in their mouth?

You better werk

Chatty Member
She will be advised against a home birth because of her bmi, she can have one if she wants to but it'd be against medical advice.

You better werk

Chatty Member
If the doctor says the child needs formula, and there is none in shops, can it be prescribed for a baby who may have malnutrition?
As far as I'm aware Dr's only prescribe formula for underlying medical issues e.g lactose intolerant babies. So I have no idea how people are to manage if they formula feed given that shelves are being cleared of supplies. As they are pretty much all the same despite being branded differently people need to just buy what is available for them dependent on age of baby.