Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I am GOBSMACKED that she actually shared some of the contradicting responses. I was certain we’d get page after page of how wonderful and wise and sensible she is without a mention of anyone disagreeing. I bet she picked the tamer ones to share though - surely with almost 100k followers somebody has told her she’s an idiot?
It's probably for our benefit

Reactions: 2

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I think shes a sweet looking little thing! She's always very smiley and looks like she's having fun and interested in things. Bit of a dick move to mock how a little child looks.
Someone just said she’s overweight. She looks exactly like her mum.... so I’ll stand by my comment thanks 😂

• Haha
I don't think she is as she was on here discussing home births just hours after the baby was born, surely not even feebs would do that.
I just think she's someone a bit deluded who thinks reading a few articles online makes them more knowledgeable than medical professionals who have spent years and years working in the field and researching. So probably thinks feebs is the holy grail for going against medical advice.
Deluded? Because I have researched birth rights and statistics? Ok then 😂 I certainly don’t think she is the holy grail. I just agree with her point of view that medical professionals don’t personalise medical care for pregnant women , which they should! Literally nothing else

Get on your freedom of choice and woman’s rights high horse all you want tbh I couldn’t care less. But clinical guidelines are there for a reason, for many reasons to do with the mothers health, and the baby’s health, but also to protect a midwife and her health continually pulling 17 stone plus women out of water pools, should anything go wrong. Bit hypocritical of you to want rights for the mother, but not for the female health worker? Or do they not matter too, that’s the thing about feminism in this case the morality isn't just about the mother. Feebs was determined to get the birth she wanted at any cost, this time it has worked out for her and the baby, thankfully.
See unless you do correct research on certain trusts you just end up assuming things. If anything were to go wrong in the pool a midwife is not allowed to lift ANYONE out of the pool, they have special flotation devices and hoists to assist.
To say a woman shouldn’t have a water birth just because it may be more difficult to get them out the pool is so discriminatory. Would you say the same about someone who was disabled?

MissSwizz

Oh god! I've got an 18 month old and currently pregnant with number 2. Not going to lie, I'm shitting it now 😫 particularly since feebz (perfect mother) Court is actually admitting it's a struggle. Any advice welcome here ladies 😂
In a similar boat and am relying on nursery/grandma to do a couple of days childcare for eldest and getting to grips with the baby sling again! 😂😂

• Haha

Itsthestory

She mentioned the current nursery didn't do the free 3 year old childcare. She has probably signed her up for another nursery for once baby is here, but is trying to act all AMAZING!

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
I wouldn’t slate anybody for how they feed their child...what I do slate her for is the holier than thou attitude to parenting. When she had Vesper, all she did was preach about what she was doing & how it was so easy & her way was the best way. So for someone like me who struggled to breastfeed, I switched to formula (my own choice, even went against midwife/health visitor!), it can maybe make you feel like you are failing your child in a way? If that makes sense? As I said...fed is best, weather that’s formula fed or breast fed 😊
You’re in control of how others make you feel xxx

Dandylion1

VIP Member
I’ve just seen that she said that she declined the 2 1/2 year review with the health visitor? Wow that is shocking surely that’s a flag for concern with the health visiting team?
I didn’t know you could decline anything to do with the health visitor why does she think she knows it all

Of course perfect mother has her child before she's 2 and half sleeping through without a nappy 🙄
She’s almost 3 isn’t she?

• Wow

Saturn

Will old feebs really be poorer with statutory mat pay? He’s SW group wouldn't bring in £600 a month surely?

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
She's always banging on that moneys too tight to mention, I call bs
I’m literally howling that much here that my husband has asked what’s wrong with me, so i shown him a pic of Feebs and then this comment straight after, and he also laughed! I’m talking about money money money...did the Earth move for you Phoebe 😆 Sorry thats tickled me too much!

• Haha