Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I had to unfollow her ages ago, because I just find her sanctimonious and smug! Just been reading through this thread though and I can’t believe she hasn’t told vesper that she’s about to become a big sister. The switch up from one baby to two is so difficult, wonder how smug she’ll be feeling in a few months time 😂🤣😂
She has told her. I think she said she didn’t want to tell her too early as toddlers don’t really understand the concept of time when it comes to months

Reactions: 2

KerChing

Chatty Member
I gave birth 7 days ago and had the most horrific experience. I was convinced I would have a water birth, no pain relief and had been praticising hypnobirthing but my plans had to change when I found out my daughter was back to back 3 days before I delivered. The pain was indescribable and I had to have an epidural at 6cms as I couldn't go on. My daughter got stuck at 9.5cms for hours and when I reached 10, pushing didn't do anything. I was rushed to theatre for forceps and now a week later my episiotomy stitches have split and I have a nasty infection so will be on meds for a while and healing will be long and slow. I thought I had the perfect labour in the bag but it didn't work out like that. I really hope Pheebs has a safe delivery but her naivety knows no bounds. Positive thinking will NOT save you from life threatening and horrible experiences while in labour.
Goodness me you poor love, that sounds rough. I had similar with my first but he was stuck, not back to back. You WILL heal in time but it’s bloody scary, isn’t it? I did hypnobirthing second time (as I was so traumatised by first birth!) Rest up as much as you can xx

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Yes I remember her working there. I think she used to sell t-shirts around that time too? If you search on insta for swfeebstees the page is still there but not updated since 2016.

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Plus there is a chance that the baby can turn back to it’s original postition so she’s not home & dry yet.

How dare you suggest I was being discriminatory, and about disabled people too? Nah jog on. Who has a hoist in their house for a home birth? Do they bring it with them? I’m not saying a woman shouldn’t have a home birth because it may be more difficult to get them out. I’m saying there’s guidelines for a reason why they advise precaution in your decision making, and it’s not just all about the mother and baby. I was told that, because I was 18 stone at the time, so before you start as well, it was me who was left feeling shit about my size and not being to have the birth I wanted, because I listened to all of these people with the medical degrees who had much more knowledge than me, that my morbidly obese bmi could be problematic. I took their advice and decided it’d be best for me to have my birth in hospital. If you want to get ranty about I should have stood my ground and demanded what I wanted then don’t bother, I didn’t. Can’t be arsed arguing about bmis and home births all night either.
but it is all about mother and baby.. that’s the point, do you hear surgeons say oh I’m not performing that 8 hour surgery because I’ll feel tired and my feet hurt, no because they get on with it. I’m currently 21 stone and going through this myself so I know exactly what it feels like to feel like shit and being told I can’t have what I want because of their guidelines (which aren’t the law) And just because they have medical degrees doesn’t mean they are more knowledgeable on the subject either, all the statistics and policy’s are on the internet for you to read. Which is exactly what I have done, because I know I am higher risk. But that doesn’t mean something bad will happen because of it

Because everyone’s got time to be messing about with hoists in an emergency during labour 👍🏻
If they don’t want to risk dropping a pregnant woman then yes they will, especially since if they don’t follow ‘policy’ they could lose their jobs too.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Don't worry Feebs no one will accuse you of being humble ... I doubt you need any promoting to brag either..

MissSwizz

Why would you even need them to lie down in the car?! Don’t really get that 😂 Mine always fell fast asleep in a normal car seat!
I think the lie flat thing is to do with respiratory problems when babies are in the car seat for a long time. I can’t imagine it lasts that long??

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I just dont understand why every single photo of him has to be her 'boobin'. Even in the waiting room. Why did it have to be a photo of her feeding him?
She's an attention seeker, look at me I'm breast feeding, look at me I'm trying to be contraversial

She's as bad as HD SW

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Thank you for this. I’ve been reading this thread feeling like I was terrible for refusing induction and waiting til she came naturally and then hypnobirthing at home 🙈
If you aren't risking you and baby's life, then you don't need it. I needed it because pre-eclampsia could have killed me and the baby.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I used to really enjoy her but since she’s become a parent she is such a fucking patronising know it all.

I used to feel like such an inadequate mam and that I’d let my little girl down when I used to see her posting her sensory play with that bastard tuff tray and how much she did with ‘Vessie’ whilst I was working my socks off on 13 hour shifts never seeing my girl and when I was off I was so tired I just used to go to soft play.

Now I just think why was I fucking arsed hers is all for social media and everyone knows toddlers are arseholes.
Too true🤣

Does ‘vessie’ just make anyone else think of aunt bessie’s or am I on my own with that one?
Hahahaha it'd have to be food related with Feebs

Zozo74

Preach! I had my baby 3 weeks ago and ended up in emergency theatre also. Birth plan was out of the window and went nothing like I’d planned. There is no where at all that I wouldn’t have listened to the amazing doctors and midwives who were looking after me all because ginger tits says so.
We’re gonna be seeing those ginger tits again real soon 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

DevonDiva

My newborn didn’t sleep. Ever. She had colic. And reflux. I had debilitating PND. Reading stuff like that used to push me over the edge - I felt like everyone was better than me, everyone was judging me, what was I doing wrong, and how my daughter would be better off without me and everyone would be happy I was gone. She is being so massively irresponsible.
Same. And even now she’s two she doesn’t sleep. Reflux colic and CMPA ruined the experience for me.

WhatABore

VIP Member
To be fair to her skin to skin is a really effective way to increase milk supply, so if you have a baby who's not gaining weight this is your go to 👍
I knew skin to skin was important for bonding but didnt know the rest.

I wasn't criticising her with that comment, I just didn't expect it 😂 And kind of pictured all 4 of them sitting there 😂

• Haha

MrsB76

Chatty Member
I’m not at all a fan of Feebs, but I do commend on her on mostly sticking to making healthier choices this pregnancy. I do agree with PP, she does look slimmer in the face and I imagine she’ll be a good stone or so lighter once the baby is born.