Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Backseatreader

I got blocked by someone I had followed for a long time. It wasn’t even a direct reply to her, I was just responding to someone that had asked a genuine question and she hadn’t bothered to respond so I did! It was nothing nasty. I was blocked. So I reached out to her from another account and asked her why...and was promptly blocked on that too.

Is that kind?
Not in my opinion.

But they ask us to be kind.
Yeah...kind to them!!!

Reactions: 2
Yeah if you have to have your waters broke then be induced by the synt if the prostin doesn’t send you into labour naturally it’s really uncomfortable and contractions are so painful.

Can totally understand your reasoning behind this birth and hopefully the pool/pools are free 🙈 there’s only one in my trust and hardly gets used only for the latent stage 🙁
There’s only one in my trust too! I hate the thought of inductions and people choosing them freely freak me out, there are so many studies that show they cause a cascade of interventions. 🙁

MrsBed2be

I can’t wait for Jimbo to go back to work and her realise how much work a newborn and a toddler are, especially given how Vesper seems

Sven

VIP Member
absolutely if the press are hounding you and camping out on your doorstep
that is something that you can’t avoid ... plus News Papers are for reporting
news first and foremost so its harder to avoid especially if you want to keep up
with current affairs...
however if you visit a gossip site, you know full well what that entails ... so don’t
come here looking for it
I’m sick of the most of you wouldn’t say it to my face.... I have, I would you’ve deleted
me and blocked me for it I have no other option

Yes this 🙌🏻 .... the only time I’ve been guilty of resulting to commenting on looks is if they have had work done ( Botox, Fillers etc and have categorically deny it )
Yeah that’s a bit different isn’t it - when they’ve filled their face with stuff (usually when they looked beautiful before it!!) and then say oh no I only over line my lips or whatever it’s like yeah sure.. pull the other one!

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
You’d have to take that up with her... I have no control over what she does, you know being a different person.
Seriously is there an admin I can send a picture of my driving licence to? I’m sick of being accused of being phoebe just because I agree with her views on birth rights.
Does your fanny hurt today or are you going to brave another walk because your a super ginger mum....

• Heart

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
So because I like her sons name I’m phoebe? I’m sure if I was I would be defending the mick smugnell references and everything else, I’m just a pregnant woman who happens to feel strongly about a mothers birth rights. I would post a selfie, but you tattlers are actual detectives 😂 I’d be scared what you would find out about me haha and I’ve commented on Mrs hunches thread a few times if we’re going to get particular
😷😷😷😷 your her...

Pinkoctopus

Like everyone says, it's natural. Natural to sit and feed your baby. It is not natural to sit feeding your baby, taking 100s of photos and showing them to almost 100k people! That is not natural 😂 Nor is it normal.
Totally agree!! Some people more open with themselves to show in public, personally I wasn’t as it was only very recently and didn’t want anyone to comment (suffering bad PND at the time so anything triggered the tears off) and it was just something I could have done without in the early weeks and of my little babies life..
But she just takes it to a new extreme, I’d be really uncomfortable if every picture of being a baby and my mums boobs were in every single one like the full boob, nip and everything!

• Heart
I was induced, was not fun. The midwife stuck what looked like a knitting needle up my hooha, what's not to love.
No it’s definitely not, unless there is a medical reason as to why you need to be induced then I am really against it.

There’s only one in my trust too! I hate the thought of inductions and people choosing them freely freak me out, there are so many studies that show they cause a cascade of interventions. 🙁
Yeah it’s because they are inpatient and some push and push for Induction so totally agree.

• Heart

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Have just noted in the comments on her post, it appears baby is actually called Herbert with Herbie as a nick name!
5B48D9A9-7B87-43DA-B2B6-8D4144D60112.jpeg

• Sick

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Consultants aren’t actually employed by Slimming World though. You have to pay an upfront fee to become a consultant, I’m pretty sure it’s classed as a franchise. I’m not sure how it works exactly but I’m assuming they can only get rid of someone for gross misconduct or something along those lines. Plus with anti-discrimination laws there’s no way they could strip someone of their franchise for gaining weight - they’d be had up in court immediately!
Well yes, ordinarily that would be the case, I agree, but this is a weight loss company! It’s not a good advert! They should have terms and conditions that say if you gain x amount of weight then blah blah blah. After all members have to pay if they gain weight when they’ve reached goal!

Beadyeye

I think they’ve given notice as she will be changing nursery as her current nursery doesn’t offer the free 30 hours. That’s the way I read it, is she not 3 soon?