Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mumof3&wifeof1

My friend went to buy one of these and she was advised not to as they shouldn’t be used in the lie flat position in the car 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Huffchug

VIP Member
As if she’s been gifted one of those lie flat car seats to pram things from Maxi Cosy 🙄

Surely she’s got a perfectly good buggy and car seat from having vesper

Herbie is proving a real cash cow and he’s barely a month old 💰
She still has the car seat from when Vesper was born but come on, this is feebs, she ain’t letting Herb have hand-me-downs when she’s got insta to beg on

Anotherct

VIP Member
Did I read right, that she’s always worked in her parents signage company aswell as SW? She kept that quiet

I’m sorry but would I bollox want to buy a lunchbox from the co-op it’s the north’s version of Waitrose especially at £4.80!! Save £1.20 that’s a shit saving and god feebs your so relatable with all this money talk. Just shove it all in a bloody backpack in some sandwich bags ffs.
And no one asks where you get your lunchbox from they sell them ones everywhere.

Karliz

VIP Member
They will probably give him a really normal name, how are you going to top Vesper? you don't want two kids hating you in later life because of the names you've saddled them with🤣