Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her posts actually have me so cross and upset tonight. Being gifted a £300 pump or thereabouts when first time breastfeeding mums like me have to research the tit out of all of the pumps before we part with our well earned money...and even then I could only afford a £40 one. This whole gifting tit is getting ridiculous. We live in a world where these people think nothing of being gifted thousands of pounds of stuff and there are children and families who can barely afford food. Stop the world I want to get off!!!
And she's so bleeping smug about this.

Reactions: 6
Her posts actually have me so cross and upset tonight. Being gifted a £300 pump or thereabouts when first time breastfeeding mums like me have to research the tit out of all of the pumps before we part with our well earned money...and even then I could only afford a £40 one. This whole gifting tit is getting ridiculous. We live in a world where these people think nothing of being gifted thousands of pounds of stuff and there are children and families who can barely afford food. Stop the world I want to get off!!!
And then they affiliate code them to get more money from it. As if the thousands worth of gifted items wasn't enough!

Reactions: 12
I don’t think I half these influencers know that they have to pay tax on every item they are gifted! I bet half of them don’t declare anything

• Wow
Reactions: 7
‘I’m really struggling with feeding - again ‘

Well perhaps if you put your phone down for 5 minutes and stopped taking pictures of your ginger tits you could concentrate on it properly and it might be easier !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny that she does this perfectly then when we say on here that she's being unrealistic or whatever... She then posts that she's struggling 🙄

Reactions: 5
Why can’t she just write, ‘this is going to be life changing’. Why has she got to write like perfect Gem with the ‘this is going to be... life changing’. She thinks everyone needs to hang on for that last word like it’s a bleeping cliffhanger storyline on tv.
duck off Phoebe.
It’s gone past normalising breastfeeding now and it’s just her being an exhibitionist. I’m breastfeeding and I don’t need to get my boobs out over insta all the time to prove something. It’s still happening even though I’m not posting about it.
I partly think that’s why she’s doing the posting of it, because she is struggling so wants to constantly prove to herself and others that she’s still doing it.
Nobody else cares what she feeds her baby. Just feed it and live your life ffs!
She is absolutely desperate to be a ‘mummy blogger’ but is cashing in on the sw followers because let’s face it if everyone unfollowed that followed her for sw she would have very little following.
She doesn’t do sw, she hasn’t for a long time so she needs to rename her page, change her job so she’s not a hypocrite and start reflecting what she’s doing. Rant over.

Reactions: 12
I hate seeing people showing how much milk they collected/pumped/have!-I think it’s a bit insensitive of people bfeeding and maybe don’t have all the milk to pump (me) I can’t collect any,I feed baby. It’s a tough gig but I don’t post feeding shots even though it’s my most proudest thing,it’s just a thing I do now and I don’t need to show everyone,I do think people that show lots (I.e ellas kitchen and phoebe ) kind of become preachy to others and also unknowingly to themselves. They also are probs having a tougher time with it all than they are making out. So if that is the case I hope it gets easier for her so she doesn’t need to prove it in a picture.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I hate seeing people showing how much milk they collected/pumped/have!-I think it’s a bit insensitive of people bfeeding and maybe don’t have all the milk to pump (me) I can’t collect any,I feed baby. It’s a tough gig but I don’t post feeding shots even though it’s my most proudest thing,it’s just a thing I do now and I don’t need to show everyone,I do think people that show lots (I.e ellas kitchen and phoebe ) kind of become preachy to others and also unknowingly to themselves. They also are probs having a tougher time with it all than they are making out. So if that is the case I hope it gets easier for her so she doesn’t need to prove it in a picture.
They say “Comparison is the thief of joy” - never let anyone else feel like you’re not doing an amazing job, because you are! You should be super proud of your feeding journey (no matter how long or short!) Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh god that grid post. Why not post a picture of yourself shitting, after all its ’Natural’

• Haha
Oh god that grid post. Why not post a picture of yourself shitting, after all its ’Natural’
Sorry... can’t see how you can compare the two. Breastfeeding isn’t the same as pooping im afraid. (No I don’t have kids, but it’s a poor comparison!)

• Heart
It’s a very poor show when you think that posting photos on IG will help normalise breastfeeding.

Reactions: 3
It’s a very poor show when you think that posting photos on IG will help normalise breastfeeding.
To her thousands of followers who are no doubt for breastfeeding anyway! If she was caught in a pic whilst breastfeeding, fair enough. It's the millions of selfies she must take every time she does it! I must admit when breastfeeding my first I was so amazed I took a photo. And I had to delete it straight away cause (to me) it felt weird having a pic like that 😂

Reactions: 4
To her thousands of followers who are no doubt for breastfeeding anyway! If she was caught in a pic whilst breastfeeding, fair enough. It's the millions of selfies she must take every time she does it! I must admit when breastfeeding my first I was so amazed I took a photo. And I had to delete it straight away cause (to me) it felt weird having a pic like that 😂
I must admit, when she posted the first ever pic of her breastfeeding Vesper, I was quite shocked!
Don’t get me wrong, it’s totally acceptable to me (and should be by all) to see a mum feeding her child anywhere and in any situation but to post photos constantly on the www. just seems odd. It’s not going to help the movement of normalising it sadly, that will only happen when people who are confident enough to do it in everyday situations which will hopefully, in turn, encourage others to follow.

I think she's extremely vain

I think she's extremely vain
me too, I think with all of these “big” slimming world accounts etc when they lose weight and put themselves on insta with their “journeys” and before and afters etc it attracts so many compliments. They get this attention that perhaps they didn’t have before, so it then becomes almost like a high that a drug gives, so from then on they are always trying to get that high and that validation they need. With Feebs, her next high was becoming a mum and sharing all of that, to gain the “You're such a good mum” praise, and that became the next project of attainment on social media. I just think it’s sad that grown women have to have this validation on social media, and can’t just be themselves and do what they need to do without constant praise, or putting their kids lives out there so publicly for them to feel purpose or fill the void they quite obviously have.

I have no qualms with breast feeding and I hope to try it myself when my first arrives this summer.. however I wouldn’t post a picture of my baby drinking from a bottle so can’t see why I need a picture of a baby drinking from a boob.. you don’t need to let me know every waking second that your son is having his meal, let him have his breaky in peace lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.