Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
so phoebe, if baby is in danger and your life too, they said you needed a C section or had to be induced, are you still going to say no cos your baby knows best??! I really do hope all does well but please so prepare for the unexpected!
Lol I’m not phoebe.
my point is that she is correct, some inductions are done unnecessarily, I know, I had one two years ago. And for you to say she would purposely put her child’s life in danger is outrageous.

Reactions: 2

LunaArthur

Pumping isn’t a true indication of supply so I hope she’s not imagining that no milk on the pump equals none in the breast. The mums I’ve dealt with often don’t know this.
Truth. I’ve always had a great supply but after hours of pumping would only have 2oz. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I haven’t even bothered pumping this time around.

WomenAreFromVenus

They’re not engaged, she’s touched on that before when she spoke about them splitting up for a while and that there wouldn’t be marriage. That’s a mirror image so will be her right hand. It’s likely her mums ring.
I’m having to keep off her page and stories just now because she will be absolutely insufferable going into this last stage of pregnancy 😣
I bet she’s already going down the list, ‘thinking 42 weeks’, ‘the baby will come when the baby decides’, ‘I’m chilling with my hypnobirthing meditation’ 😴
I am quite well aware it’s a mirror image and that is the ring finger of her left hand. That is a large diamond ring, engaged or not.

It’s not her mums E ring as there are pictures of her mum in her grid and her E ring is visible in some of them.

• Haha

insta(sham)

It really irritates me when she trots our that magazine analogy as well! The difference is that when I see an ad in a magazine, I know it’s an advert - the legislation is tight and it’s clear that I’m being sold something. Whilst the ASA are getting better there are still so many people who are oblivious to a lot of the advertising on Instagram, I genuinely think some people have no idea. I have been shocked myself at the sums of money involved. I remember lil and life (who I also cannot abide) talking about turning down an ad which would have paid £500 per month and it was very obvious that she was talking about skinny coffee.

When these people say there are ‘pennies’ involved it’s simply not true, some #ads are incredibly lucrative and poorly regulated. Emily is still only small fry and so probably doesn’t make loads currently but her drive for engagement is to try and pull in the big bucks. The amount of cleaning accounts who are desperately trying to emulate their idol Mrs Hinch’s ‘accidental’ (pah) and meteoric rise to fame and would sell their nan for a free wax melt, or the ability to become a ‘brand’ ambassador is embarrassing! What makes feebz really bad for me is that she built up a big following by being a genuinely nice account to follow, became an earth mother and self appointed parenting expert and now seems to feel like she is entitled to make a living off of her adoring fans.

I might have to check in with her in a few months time.... I have a very similar age gap between my two children and my son has been super easy up until the week when he has turned 6 months and now needs a routine. Juggling this so it’s compatible with a toddlers routine is really really tough, let’s see how much of a breeze it is then eh feebz.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I tried messaging her about all this birth stuff once. She had posted about a podcast that discusses birth trauma and how she thought it would be helpful. She was then confused when some of her followers didn’t react well to this.

I tried explaining that her relentless positive birth chat wasn’t really conducive to discussing trauma and offering suggestions of what those who have suffered it might find helpful.

I didn’t get a reply 👍🏻

I’m sorry but you cannot consistently exclude a group of women, bang on about how negative birth stories aren’t to be listened to - and then see it your place to discuss those women’s experiences. GO AWAY.
I had exactly the same!
I've messaged her a few times before and always had a reply, until I responded to one of her birth stories with my own not so great one saying that I'd done all the dates, massages blah blah.
It got read but no response.
I've messaged her again since about 1 other thing, replies almost instant.

You’d have to take that up with her... I have no control over what she does, you know being a different person.
Seriously is there an admin I can send a picture of my driving licence to? I’m sick of being accused of being phoebe just because I agree with her views on birth rights.
Run and tell the teachers! 😂🙄
If you don’t like what we say on here... just leave, walk away. It’s not a big deal.

• Wow
I really wish she would say this is how I’m finding it but not everyone will find it and just as an FYI this is my experience. But she doesn’t and it pisses me off because if I was to of followed her before I had my child which I’m glad I never because I had my daughter months before ‘vessie’ 🤢 that name 🙈 I would of been mortified and felt like everything was my fault when in reality it’s just childbirth due to the immense pressure and hormones/stress on your body. It’s brutal no matter what/how you have your child but mick smugnel can’t see that beyond her rose tinted glasses.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Once again saying how she gave in with Vesper and the clothes. Then complains that she wants to do what she wants all the time 🙄

Backseatreader

Exactly this. I don't like co sleeping as I like my own space and couldn't Think of owt worse than a child taken up half my side of the bed. It's also cruel on the child when you decide to kick them out into their own room. As you say they haven't had to self soothe and when all they have ever known is sleeping with someone, course they are going to struggle getting to sleep. I can't sleep properly if my husband isn't on the other side of me and he says the same when I'm not there. You can't expect an 18 month / 2 year old to understand it.
This is so so true!

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I can't believe shes still preggers, feels like the worlds longest pregnancy
oh this isn’t that long yet, she’s said a few times: “I’m always telling people to count to 43 weeks as I went to 42 with Vesper” buckle in for the long haul as I think she’s really against inductions?! Although I do think she’ll go before that this time around!