Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The little lad just wants his milk but let’s wind him up more by getting “Vessie” to put her germs all over his teet and get the cheeeese for the gram, fml.
I was cringing so bad! She was too busy filming than telling her not to put the bottle in her mouth 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Based on the podcasts she’s been sharing (deliciously Ella’s perfect home birth) Bet she’s dying for a home birth but has probably been told it’s not allowed down to BMI
No health professional is allowed to tell you what you are not allowed to do, we have these things called human rights, they don’t just disappear because you’re pregnant.
If she wanted a home birth she can have one

• Heart

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Oh god! I've got an 18 month old and currently pregnant with number 2. Not going to lie, I'm shitting it now 😫 particularly since feebz (perfect mother) Court is actually admitting it's a struggle. Any advice welcome here ladies 😂

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
What’s really annoying recently is the giving your child an unusual, but interesting name and then calling her vessie instead. Why?! Oh we called her Vesper after the character in James Bond (really cool) but now we call her vessie instead because we’re too lazy to use her name 🥴

WhatABore

VIP Member
My friend went to buy one of these and she was advised not to as they shouldn’t be used in the lie flat position in the car 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh really? I was told the complete opposite when enquiring about them. I didn't end up buying them as they were out of my price range but still

Reactions: 2

WomenAreFromVenus

It’s her right hand guys, the picture is taken in a mirror. Try it yourself if you have an iPhone, the position of the camera in comparison to her hand gives it away
no it really is t. Yes it’s a reflection of herself taken in a mirror, but she is holding her phone in her left hand.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I said she would be livid if she has to give a bottle and I bet she is. All she wants to do is the boobin! She deffo won’t be giving formula unless forced to. Wonder if he’s gaining yet and what the issue is?
That's what terrifies me, that she is going to be defiant and stop him from having formula because she sames against it

MrsBed2be

Will old feebs really be poorer with statutory mat pay? He’s SW group wouldn't bring in £600 a month surely?
The few consultants I know don’t make much, if anything, they all still have to work normal jobs.

Unless you have multiple times/days and really big groups I don’t think it would make you much

Sven

VIP Member
Same. And even now she’s two she doesn’t sleep. Reflux colic and CMPA ruined the experience for me.
Totally. It was completely and utterly shit. I remember thinking what’s wrong with me, why aren’t I enjoying this like everyone else?

Snoopysnooper

Babies never run out of room. That is so dangerous to say. And having a big baby is no reason to induce, the NICE guidelines (which the nhs follow) state this clearly, UNLESS there is another medical complication that could put mum and baby at risk
When I say running out of room I don't mean literally haha, he's got less room to move now and he's been measuring a lot bigger on the last few checks but she's barely changed in size at all. In the last week though the shape had completely changed!

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
No health professional is allowed to tell you what you are not allowed to do, we have these things called human rights, they don’t just disappear because you’re pregnant.
If she wanted a home birth she can have one
Why feebs wants, feebs gets. Of course she doesn’t listen to professionals. She knows it all!

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Pumping isn’t a true indication of supply so I hope she’s not imagining that no milk on the pump equals none in the breast. The mums I’ve dealt with often don’t know this.