Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if people like these names but she's taking the piss surely? 😂😂

Clementine?! Etta June?! Sage Beatrix?! 😂
Eeee haha as if the ones she picked weren’t bad enough she had more terrible options to chose from 😂😂

She lives on cloud cuckoo land I’m sure of it.

Also gross about Jim’s ball bag if I wasn’t already up all night with a whinged baby I definitely would be thinking about that scenario 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No offence northern gals and guys but the name Sage doesn’t suit her accent. At all. Saaaaairj lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m still laughing at the thought of Jim ploughing her whilst repeating to himself ‘this too shall pass’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The names thing made me laugh. She couldn’t think of any boys names so when he was born she was like...erm I love Sage...Sage is a herb...herb, herbs, herbie...I know, let’s call him Herbie...🤣

by this reckoning, he should be glad she didn’t continue the transport link as he genuinely could have been Moped!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I always thought they were big into vehicles 🤷🏻‍♀️ Herbie the beetle and Vesper the scooter. Like I seriously thought there was a theme 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Got my nips out too today’

was tempted to message her and say ‘ you’ve always got your bleeping nips out’

head

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Going to a spa in those crappy vans 😩
Good luck anyone else sharing the jacuzzi with those heels of doom.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Going to a spa in those crappy vans 😩
Good luck anyone else sharing the jacuzzi with those heels of doom.
I thought she looked ok in that outfit, until she posted them awful Van's, which look disgusting and she doesn't even lace the top parts just leaves them hanging open like a teenager! I've got high top converse and would never leave the tops hanging open like that I'm not 16 😂. Jimbob is so right about them high top Van's, they look bloody awful.

Reactions: 9
Put your bleeping phone away and just relax for a day if you’re at a spa. We don’t need or want to see it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.