Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content youโ€™ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feebz & her make lunch the night before hack
Fopperholic & her sticker hack

duck me what has the world come to when people look up to these cunts

oh man .... ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A- I love swimming, but oh holy god her feet in a swimming pool, then water goes in your mouth sometimes, oh my god I'm hyperventilating here ๐Ÿ˜ฑ.
B- how tit at everything must you be if you think swfeebs making packed lunches the night before is a new 'hack'. Like how do you function day to day and ensure you and your kids survive if you think that is some groundbreaking new idea.
Instagram has created hero worshipping absolute nobodies.
never ever going swimming again ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't her post about style completely contradictory?
Complaining how her "style" has been formed by society or what she should look like...
But now it's what someone else has chosen for her to wear?
So doesn't that defeat the purpose? ๐Ÿค” That's even less of her own style.

Reactions: 16
Isn't her post about style completely contradictory?
Complaining how her "style" has been formed by society or what she should look like...
But now it's what someone else has chosen for her to wear?
So doesn't that defeat the purpose? ๐Ÿค” That's even less of her own style.
Totally sheโ€™s been โ€œstyledโ€ or told what to buy by someone.
Surely if you didnโ€™t care what anyone thought of your outfits, youโ€™d just get dressed (knickers included) & not give a feck & not post it on Insta for validation.

also I must add, I donโ€™t know much about Styled by Susie but sheโ€™s either actually tit at styling or annoyed that Feebs keeps tagging her in god awful outfit pictures!!

Reactions: 10
YOU DONโ€™T DO THE SCHOOL RUN AS โ€˜GROOVE FUNKY MOPEDโ€™ ISNโ€™T AT SCHOOL YET!!!!!!!!!!!!

talk about scrambled beg on toast ffs, no one feels sorry for you and your imaginary school run. Youโ€™re about as relatable as a Mormon orgy and as welcome as a fart in a space suit you absolute duck nugget.
You really have a way with words ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry โ€œmaking lunchโ€ isnโ€™t a bleeping life hack.

Also i donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve stuck my tongue out to pose for a photo since 1998 when Spice Girls and tooth gems were in fashion ๐Ÿ˜ (and I was about 16)

Go back (if you dare) and watch the โ€œget your wobbly bits outโ€ boomerang. Actually looks like the earths core is shattering and poor Herbalife is about to crash to the ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry โ€œmaking lunchโ€ isnโ€™t a bleeping life hack.

Also i donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve stuck my tongue out to pose for a photo since 1998 when Spice Girls and tooth gems were in fashion ๐Ÿ˜ (and I was about 16)

Go back (if you dare) and watch the โ€œget your wobbly bits outโ€ boomerang. Actually looks like the earths core is shattering and poor Herbalife is about to crash to the ground.
Herbalife ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™ve just wet myself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.