Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Fuck off you don’t know how you’ll do it, you spend so much time professing to us about what a great mum you are with your double bed sleeping, un stair gated mansion, breastfeeding, chicken rearing, credit card melting bollocks and now you can’t put two children to bed. A one year old and a three year old.

fuck sake. Call Jo Frost someone urgently, Feebs has given the Norland Nanny the night off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

HolymolyMeohmy

View attachment 539873
Has someone been reading her? 😂😂😂
Someone commented on her egg post saying it looked like a red date stamp her response was ' I've got better things to do than plant pre bought eggs' ... do you though feebs... Is that when getting your dad to take a boomerang of your knickers or hacking away at your parmesan encrusted feet?

It's obviously stuck with her so much that she's felt the need to point it out on her stories absolutely pitiful 🤣

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
How does she manage to keep her forehead so wrinkled up all the time? I’ve just tried talking with my eyebrows raised like her and my husband thought I was having some sort of seizure.. 😂

• Haha

Nicecuppatea

I am reliably informed that the ASA have been in touch with Phoebe and The Body shop anout her consistently poor labelling of ADs - and provided them both with guidance on what is expected of brands and influencers on social media.
Let’s see if she can keep to the rules!!
Keep ‘em peeled.

• Haha
  • Heart

Instashambles

I've lurked on this thread for a while but need to chip in.
What is this trend of it being the in thing to not have your shit together as a parent.
I have kids a very similar age to Feebs. Sure, it's hard work. You have to be organised, plan ahead, sacrifice your own needs for your kids. It's even bloody harder when you are a working parent and have to juggle.

Don't get me wrong, there are many days when I'm just glad to get them into bed, clean (bathed every night btw), fed and content but seriously I would cut my arm off to be at home all the time, to dedicate all my energy to my family and home.
I struggle to get my head around her and what exactly does she find so difficult.
She's clearly pretty well off, with a partner who helps her and a daughter in pre school half the week.
Doesn't have time to brush her teeth or put knickers on?! Give me a break.

She makes me scratch my head but bloody hell this thread makes me laugh!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

swipe_up

VIP Member
oh wow!
I shall celebrate my thread suggestion being chosen by eating a full packet of spaghetti with a mozzarella and tomato salad followed by a little file of the feet, all whilst pondering what annual pass I can get next!

😍😍😍😍😍😍

ETA - can @Theyallneedarealitycheck do a recap again pretty please! Your last one was epic

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m only here to discuss the sunburn/white rim on her forehead from the stories. I was so distracted by that I didn’t listen to but about the schools.

imagine having a swede that large that the sun gives up half way up your forehead and leaves 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

pancakemaker

I've just started back at work after maternity leave (yes worst year ever to be off!) and I now have two kids and I officially feel feebs hasn't got an actual clue how busy life is for normal people. For your busy to be gardening and swimming lessons is just hilarious. That's leisure, absolute leisure! Most working parents lives is about waking up, getting everyone to their work/childcare, working, getting everyone home, fed, in bed with laundry and homework done and back ready for another day. She hasn't a clue! She really has the audacity to sit on her bum all day and say "this is hard, it'll pass" Nah mate!

• Heart

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Nooo which one of you asked about jimbob not liking her clown outfits 😂😂

‘firstly, he’s not my husband’ jeeez did someone order fries cause she is SALTY this evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Vespers little voice in the duckling video genuinely made my dead, cold heart thaw for a second. Cunty McFuck chops didn’t even respond to her because she’s too busy getting content crap for the gram sham.
Her life is a bag of wank. You can pick it apart more than she picks at her scabby trotters. The desperation, the need for validation from absolute strangers. She’s in too deep now, into a lie she has to uphold. She’s fired out two kids in quick succession and she’s drowning faster than a bag of her toenail clippings. She’s so determined to paint the perfect picture, she practically claimed her labours were painless and the bullshit hasn’t stopped since.
here’s my analysis of Mick’s life for what it’s worth.
* desperately unhappy with her weight and disappointed at the gain since her initial loss, she gaslights herself into believing she embraces the chub rub because she drinks up the other women who probably feel the same about themselves compliments and comments through a screen.
* Jim fancies her about as much as he probably fancies a vasectomy via a sparkler and a bollock vice. He adores the kids and is too lazy to take a leap and address his misery. He eats his feelings instead. They’re ten pence millionaires - I would hazard a guess that most things are on tick and they owe more than they have but let’s bury our heads there too and maybe borrow from her dad.
* she possibly has some PND hanging about too. I think her maternal instincts are up there with Rose West but it’s all a big old show. She’s warmer towards the mint leaf because he came second, she unknowingly resents scootay because her life and body changed in ways she wasn’t ready for, oh and she has actual demands and her own voice. She was not ready for that shit.

I have days where I watch her stories and feel sorry for her. Then she shows herself to be a class A dickhead and I just think she’s made her bed, let her shove a small child in it without a bed guard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Good god she is just the gift that keeps on giving🎁 why would she upload anything with such an obvious camel toe, I've got second hand embarrassment for her🐫 also when she was talking about balls dropping I legit though she meant SpiceandTices (or Jimbos) testicles dropping and it genuinely took me a few minutes to work out wtf she was on about. Of course its an inspirational quote about how being a shit mother is perfectly okay👌she loves those our Feebs. You got this moma.
Just what exactly is she juggling? She’s doesn’t work. She has two young children, one who’s in preschool 3 days a week. She has Jim who is home every evening and apparently does all the cooking and bath/bedtimes! She has a 5+bedroom mansion with wrap around garden, a playground for the kids to entertain themselves and she has grandparents on tap to help? Just what is she juggling?!

• Heart

justfortonight

Chatty Member
‘Can’t take my eyes off him for a second.’

And yet you do, constantly. Long enough to let him smash your prize tory glassware and almost wander into the road while you film your wanky boomerang 🙄

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Get walking you lumpy, moany, sour faced lazy turd.

I bet it is the fact she's failed to get into a more "refined" school. Do they know she has an aga and a dinner gong? Sorry Mick you'll be inviting *Kelly, Tiffany and Crystal to your candle lit suppers after school I'm afraid. I know you were hoping for Ophelia, Zara and Clemmie instead 🙄

*no shade towards the names they were the first that came into my head* 😄

• Haha