Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she not know how to put 2 children to bed? Put youngest down first, then the older one. Not exactly rocket science is it?! Can she not do anything parent related by herself without her hand being held?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she actually do anything normally or is it all Jim? She said before how Jim does bath time. And he clearly puts Vesper to bed too.
Wouldn't surprise me if she'd have him putting spice to bed too if he didn't require " boobin' "

Reactions: 10
How does she manage to keep her forehead so wrinkled up all the time? I’ve just tried talking with my eyebrows raised like her and my husband thought I was having some sort of seizure.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That filter, I mean even for flowers it’s scary 🙈
also WTF she doesn’t know how she will put her kids to bed? If it ain’t boobin she ain’t bothered!

Reactions: 7
How has she not put the kids to bed alone and Herbie is over 1?! If you’re reading here, bath them, read them a book (maybe Vesper can come into the double bed), when the book is finished, take Vesper to bed and then feed Herbie in his double bed.

Reactions: 11
Here’s a tip for you Mick you absolute cretin
GET OFF INSTAGRAM AND PUT YOUR bleeping PHONE DOWN

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else noticed spice rack climbing onto the kitchen counters whilst a MASSIVE kitchen knife was just nicely left there well in his reach?? Don't worry sweetheart you won't have to be putting 2 kids to bed soon if you keep ignoring the youngest smugface👍🙃
And she didn't even take her eyes away from the camera. Just spoke to him without even looking

Reactions: 9
She looked at him then blocked him.wurh her view to the camera so she couldn't see what he was up to silly witch

Reactions: 8
Don’t worry he won’t hurt himself on that knife on the side, he’ll be too busy turning on the hobs!

Don't worry mick 'this too shall pass' big jim will be back soon to take over!!

• Haha
Anyone else noticed spice rack climbing onto the kitchen counters whilst a MASSIVE kitchen knife was just nicely left there well in his reach?? Don't worry sweetheart you won't have to be putting 2 kids to bed soon if you keep ignoring the youngest smugface👍🙃
Monday - wanders into the road
Thursday - meat cleaver in reach

what’s next, fire? We know you don’t do stair gates.

• Haha
Is it cruel that I've got great enjoyment about Henry being stressed at bedtime.

All the smug bragging about their sleeping arrangements and How it works for them, she doesnt need a routine blah blah blah. Now she's panicking as she's got 2 small kids there that need someone to lie with them while they fall asleep.

Routine isn't always a bad thing feebs!

I just hope she hasn't locked poor V in the tower alone and upset whilst she boobs H

Reactions: 14
Is it cruel that I've got great enjoyment about Henry being stressed at bedtime.

All the smug bragging about their sleeping arrangements and How it works for them, she doesnt need a routine blah blah blah. Now she's panicking as she's got 2 small kids there that need someone to lie with them while they fall asleep.

Routine isn't always a bad thing feebs!

I just hope she hasn't locked poor V in the tower alone and upset whilst she boobs H
She’s boobin him in the garden so poor v wouldn’t be heard

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I feel like jimbo is going out more with his mates now and good for him, she’s a stay at home mum and he works AND seems to pick up a lot of her slack? Which shows in her not knowing what to do at bed time. She meanwhile only has kids for friends. Probably because she’s too smug to keep any.

I feel like jimbo is going out more with his mates now and good for him, she’s a stay at home mum and he works AND seems to pick up a lot of her slack? Which shows in her not knowing what to do at bed time. She meanwhile only has kids for friends. Probably because she’s too smug to keep any.
His "Mates"

He's got to be getting some action elsewhere surely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His "Mates"

He's got to be getting some action elsewhere surely 😂
Surely he can't be excited to come to mick and her scabby feet when she hasn't showered or brushed her teeth. Probably off out cos he's sick of trying to watch TV with her hacking away at her trotters in front of him in the 'snug' no wonder he's fucked off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.