Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
9FE5CA6E-3896-41E8-8D73-2E247B117225.png
No, no it isn’t you filthy cow
Nor would I have boots on a kitchen work top 🤢

you don’t got this mama

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Jimbo has dropped a few pounds from eating her anemic chicken that was roasted by the microwave light bulb ... he's probably shit through the eye of a needle and lost 3 stone

• Haha
Reactions: 25

swipe_up

VIP Member
Here’s a tip for you Mick you absolute cretin
GET OFF INSTAGRAM AND PUT YOUR FUCKING PHONE DOWN

• Haha
YOU DON’T DO THE SCHOOL RUN AS ‘GROOVE FUNKY MOPED’ ISN’T AT SCHOOL YET!!!!!!!!!!!!

talk about scrambled beg on toast ffs, no one feels sorry for you and your imaginary school run. You’re about as relatable as a Mormon orgy and as welcome as a fart in a space suit you absolute fuck nugget.

• Haha

Popsock123

VIP Member
So she forgets to wear knicks and doesn’t wash her feet yet she wants us to believe she’s gonna look after chickens? Bring back the dogs you lazy cow!

swipe_up

VIP Member
This is literally what 70+ retirees dress like marching through our town with their tour guide☠☠ All she needs is a bucket hat and some sketchers to complete the look, although her crocs will do just fine. I hope styled by Susie has a no refund policy because shes done her dirty😕🙈
Oh god 😂

*major stereo type alert*

She looks like a fat American Tourist in London called Barb 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She'll probably do a kill it, cook it, eat it, wearing her crocs, with a tit hanging out. She's already into doing the garden. Like Charlie Dimmock with chickens.

• Haha

Instashambles

She just has no idea what a privileged life she leads. Doesn't work, spends most of her day either boobing or on Insta, lives in Hampton fucking Court, can drop £50 on a pair of kids wellies, installs a chicken house on a whim and then has the gall to moan about not having time to tidy her house, brush her teeth or put knickers on. Honestly these so called insta huns are getting worse.

GET. YOUR. SHIT. TOGETHER. FEEBS.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
Seriously it’s not about her size

It’s about dressing as a 15 year old for her 74 year old face.
It’s about utilising the SW brand for follows when she doesn’t even front SW or follow it anymore.
It’s about the lack of support in her bra
It’s about her being a smuggy goose eating hen eater who takes the eggs and makes them dirty to convince Insta they’re laying (hey they could be in just being a cow lol)

It’s almost all that stuff. Yeah.

• Haha
  • Heart

Holycow

I'm so lucky that NONE of my friends or family is obsessed with filming/taking photos to upload to social media. When we go out we have good time without filming it and uploading to show we had a good time.
When we go out for meals we just eat the food instead of pushing it together on the table and taking a photo first.
I despair at how strange people are to have to seek validation from strangers online, and what makes you share your kids privacy with thousands of people YOU DON'T KNOW.
I'm shocked at how many of these influencers friends and family are happy to be shared on their massive accounts. That's strange to me.
I really wish the era of the influencer would just disappear now, I'm so sick of them.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's so busy she can't take the blanket off her teeth, had to get rid of the dogs but can now get some farm animals to tend a few times a day😏