Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Khe91

Chatty Member
It’s the filth that gets me. I too have hard skin but jeez I’d never get it that bad....calls herself #ownbusiness when it comes to the body shop - why would you buy from her?
good job I’m not eating my dinner 🤢🤢 x
When she has a shower she can’t clean her feet, I just can’t get over this

Reactions: 2

Geee

Chatty Member
That's pretty much how it is here... Some places have 2 schools in their catchment area then I'm not sure how it works then.
But this is Feebs we're talking about. The other one probably isnt in her catchment area.
Aye but can you not just go to either regardless cause everyone’s talking about getting in and that? The only difference is whether it’s a catholic or Protestant school usually

Reactions: 1
I’m a SW consultant so don’t know much more than this but she had definitely put lots of the weight back on, I remember she was tagged in some pictures that got removed fairly sharpish.
She’s not a SW consultant anymore - left early in lockdown, and last I’d heard from someone who knows her she was doing body shop and pregnant with number 3.
She moans about having 2:

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Mine would never sleep through at that time, so maybe I’m envious haha 😂
Mine is the same, he won't go down til 19.30-20.00 sometimes but he does sleep through til 8am. My friend puts her kids to bed at 5.30pm but most days they are up by 4 in the morning and I just couldn't cope with that😂I think boobin queen said before that spice rack is normally up by 5am so maybe thats why she is putting them down so early. I guess its personal preference, but honestly I much rather have a lay in in the mornings🙌🙌

sunisshining

Chatty Member
To be fair to her at least you can the little eyebrows that she does have now, although not sure the colour is right!

My Local Authority I could apply for any in the city but some do take things into account like siblings already at the school. Some of the outstanding ones can be quite hard to get into and the religious aspect doesn’t really matter so much now. Mine are at a CofE school but we’re not religious and it’s a diverse school population. I know the local catholic boys secondary did used to ask for references from the family’s priest to see that they were practicing.

I chose ours because it’s a lovely school, inclusive, friendly and it is local to both our home and work.