Phoebe Court #8 Show us your birth certificate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll have to ride a shire horse, I reckon one of them would take her weight and I’d bleeping love to see it 😂
My friend runs a horse riding company which obviously goes by the horses size/weight but their rule is regardless of horse weight, no horse should carry over 250lbs of weight, person and tack.
Which is around 17 stone? I think?
I'd say she's over that and that's not including the tack.
So she'd certainly get turned away

Reactions: 6
What has she been snacking on?
Large frogs of course!

Very busy lady - too busy to order a blind. So instead have your kid sleep in a room with no curtains or window coverings of any kind for 2 months. In winter...? So, ok at least not dazzling sunlight to keep her awake, but my child would have been quite scared at that age, not to mention cold - even with double glazing.

Plenty of time to duck about on social media though...
She already said it was cold up there didn’t she
Heartless cow

C9567866-7685-4BFD-86A9-D04C6558122A.jpeg
Horse will look like this poor fucker after having 10 ton tessa try and ride it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My friend runs a horse riding company which obviously goes by the horses size/weight but their rule is regardless of horse weight, no horse should carry over 250lbs of weight, person and tack.
Which is around 17 stone? I think?
I'd say she's over that and that's not including the tack.
So she'd certainly get turned away
I would say that's a generous amount too. Most places I know of its usually 14 stone max, some specify 12 as the horses carry people/work more than once a day. She must be pushing 18/19 stone?

Reactions: 6
I would say that's a generous amount too. Most places I know of its usually 14 stone max, some specify 12 as the horses carry people/work more than once a day. She must be pushing 18/19 stone?
Yeah that's literally their rule for of they do have any horses that are above. Usually it's 10% of the horses body weight.
But on the rare occasion 10% is more than 250lbs, they limit it.
But that's rare that they have a horse that heavy/all it.

I'd say she's got to be at least that now! So she's got a fair bit to lose by June!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’ll be honest if she doesn’t get to ride the horse and say it’s because she is obese!
I mean she never owned up to it before (even though we all have eyes) and continued to preach SW whilst taking peoples money.

Reactions: 7
I don’t mean to sound like a bastard about a kid but she got the kids clothes out last night so she hasn’t just chucked it together this morning to do the “school run” I’m not exactly a fashion designer but this will have styled by susy on the case......what a combination she’s put her in!
I’m going to be kind and assume Vesper chose her own outfit 🤣🙈

I’m going to be kind and assume Vesper chose her own outfit 🤣🙈
You’d like to think so but didn’t super woman feebz whose latest bandwagon is being an organisation queen sort her outfit last night??

Recap;

* posted a Veganuary story right at the end of the month
* Set herself up as a Body Shop consultant peddling that ginger shampoo but not really offering great incentives
* Continued referring to the school run but has dropped that now she’s been called out on here
* Ugly Scamp and Dude tracksuit
* Vans, bought a pair of DMs never to be seen again
* Video of Flat Leaf Parsley coming down the stairs as no baby gate at the top
* Same for getting out of bed by himself but it’s ok because they’ve taught him how to do it safely?!
* Half cooked chicken a good vet could revive
* Ginormous portions of food
* Picture of her Conservatory rammed full of empty boxes
* Same for dining room
* I asked her to mark #ad more clearly as I am colour blind and struggle to see when it’s hidden against a similar colour. Was blocked then she made sure that they were flashing and obvious. Passive aggressive twit
* Another encounter with a non existent person shouting from the other side of the road when she’s trying to get The Little Prince to sleep
* Loads of people have asked about her hair lately (no they haven’t)
* Birth certificate missing in action
* she’s also now promoting NHS careers despite this not being an ad, having no qualification to act as a careers advisor and ignoring the advice her health care professionals gave her when she was expecting Boy Wonder.

Please feel free to add anything I’ve missed!!
I've just read that recap next to my sleeping bloke because I have insomnia at the mo 😒 and I'm bleeping dying laughing 😂😂😂 but tryna be quiet. Half cooked chicken a good vet could revive LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes noticed the post man posting to number 5 her annex! So that solves the questions of wether she rents it out. Her post would just go to her house surely.

Reactions: 9
Yes noticed the post man posting to number 5 her annex! So that solves the questions of wether she rents it out. Her post would just go to her house surely.
I wonder who lives there? Surely someone she knows?

Reactions: 1
Come on Mick, give us a tour of the manor and answer our questions!!

What has she been snacking on?
Large frogs of course!

Very busy lady - too busy to order a blind. So instead have your kid sleep in a room with no curtains or window coverings of any kind for 2 months. In winter...? So, ok at least not dazzling sunlight to keep her awake, but my child would have been quite scared at that age, not to mention cold - even with double glazing.

Plenty of time to duck about on social media though...
That's actually quite sad when you think about it. Mama mick clearly comes first!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.