Phoebe Court #8 Show us your birth certificate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 2yr old is 3 in August and he doesn't have an ipad or a barbour coat...what a terrible mother I am, he's practically Oliver Twist 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My 2yr old is 3 in August and he doesn't have an ipad or a barbour coat...what a terrible mother I am, he's practically Oliver Twist 😔
I treated myself to an iPad last year using money from all the overtime I’d done at work. My then 3 year old claimed it as his own after about a month 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same, mines 3 in December and, I can’t believe I’m admitting this but his coat is from...... *whispers* Asda..... *runs away*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion - Coriander broke her best dish, Henry had a fit, her ad’s are still shi...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mine does have a Barbour coat (hand me down) but does not have a tablet,
Games console, high end wardrobe full of joules, Boden and tacky Adidas tracksuits or indeed their own wing of the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another block of cheese to go with her tea!
I need my cholesterol checking just looking at her meals!

Reactions: 8
I thought the exact same 😱

She’s still hiding her tags, the beggy cow. Are you hoping for another day out Freebs, only next time you don’t have to pay 😡😡
“So glad restrictions were lifted for the Easter holidays”. Some of us have to work and pandemic or no can't spend all school holidays on trips out with our kids!! I wouldn't mind if she didn't make out she has SOOOO much to do and is SOOOO busy. But really this shows she has nothing to do - she can drop everything and spend every day out and about. (not that either of hers are at school anyway - so why reference holidays? )

Reactions: 15
I thought the exact same 😱

She’s still hiding her tags, the beggy cow. Are you hoping for another day out Freebs, only next time you don’t have to pay 😡😡
Absolutely no shame.

Absolutely no shame.
Got a salty reply to her tagging Scampston in her comments. She's feisty isn't she? 🤣That's another pass to add to her collection. Maybe she bought it with her infinite birthday money...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s constantly on the beg because she can’t keep up with the lifestyle she wants on her current ‘housekeeping’ money from Jimbob. I’m sure that Jim keeps her well away from the important bills (she clearly can’t be trusted after her historical debt issues) so if she wants to purchase tit clothes and pricey days out she has to fund it herself.

You can feel her resentment through the screen- that’s why she does the ads, the Body Shop, and the sneaky begs- that’s her pocket money to maintain the facade she craves. Daft really but we all know she ain’t happy.

Fair play to Jim for keeping the purse strings tightly controlled- but sad that they have that kind of relationship in regard to their finances. Strikes me as a very loveless relationship and that really she is quite alone.

Reactions: 11
She’s constantly on the beg because she can’t keep up with the lifestyle she wants on her current ‘housekeeping’ money from Jimbob. I’m sure that Jim keeps her well away from the important bills (she clearly can’t be trusted after her historical debt issues) so if she wants to purchase tit clothes and pricey days out she has to fund it herself.

You can feel her resentment through the screen- that’s why she does the ads, the Body Shop, and the sneaky begs- that’s her pocket money to maintain the facade she craves. Daft really but we all know she ain’t happy.
Yes, she was probably on a nice little earner with her SW classes and arrogantly thought she could milk her followers to become a mummy blogger. Hasn’t quite worked out though and she’s obese again. I bet she’s toyed with the idea of doing SW again but she’s lost her groups now and so no money stream guarantee from that.

Reactions: 3
Who buys an annual pass every time they go somewhere
Soooo relatable with the debt advice

She won’t make anything from the body shop bits as on her stories she asked anyone to message again if she hadn’t replied. Not being funny but if you can’t be bothered to reply I’d be thinking duck off.

if Mick is sooooo popular with the many messages she receives why not set up a separate instagram for her #ad-own business
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.