Phoebe Court #8 Show us your birth certificate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice one olivetree 😂😂 Another annual pass - how many is that now? It feels like Mick is just hurtling through life like a massive train coming off the rails. She is a mess and a total embarrassment - how she gets these ads remains a mystery to me. She gives out random advice on mothering, debt and being organised (eating frogs, be kind to your future self 🤮) but clearly struggles with being a SAHM, overspends and can’t perform basic tasks without it turning into a whole series of stories ffs. Feebs really needs to step away from Insta and sort her life out! Concentrate on her children and spend proper quality time without having a phone shoved in their faces and ignoring them as she is “talking to her friends” on her phone 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nice one olivetree 😂😂 Another annual pass - how many is that now? It feels like Mick is just hurtling through life like a massive train coming off the rails. She is a mess and a total embarrassment - how she gets these ads remains a mystery to me. She gives out random advice on mothering, debt and being organised (eating frogs, be kind to your future self 🤮) but clearly struggles with being a SAHM, overspends and can’t perform basic tasks without it turning into a whole series of stories ffs. Feebs really needs to step away from Insta and sort her life out! Concentrate on her children and spend proper quality time without having a phone shoved in their faces and ignoring them as she is “talking to her friends” on her phone 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wow she knows how to pay does she? With her money, her dad's? or was it Big Jimbo's? 🤣🤣 salty much. Maybe she should try paying for all her own food shopping and many other things too. How did she pay? With her million club card vouchers? 🙄 still no need to hide the tags all the time so she's clearly upto something!

Reactions: 13
Love this 😂 but of course old Henry BOUGHT a pass, with her endless pot of money, so relatable. Somewhere different every day. A day out like this is a treat to most people, who can't just pay out for an annual pass while they're there 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brilliant, well done olivetree. I would imagine though that that’s a blocking for you now 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£8 to walk round a garden? Again very relatable to us other mummies who have to slum it on SMP & just go to the local play park! But then again her garden kids gym is better than my local one 🙄

Reactions: 10
I can’t figure out if Mick is genuinely lacking someone in her life, a proper close friend or relative, who would say to her “are you ok” in regards to her very clear struggles with parenting/weight gain/coping with life ... or have her nearest & dearest voiced concerns, been ignored and so Mick just ploughs on ahead 🤔

Reactions: 8
Her attitude bleeping stinks, she is incapable of answering questions or comments she doesn’t like without being crappy.

How on earth did our saviour Mick Henry the boobin mama miss out on a spot in the mother and baby top 20 mum list?

• Haha
Her attitude bleeping stinks, she is incapable of answering questions or comments she doesn’t like without being crappy.
bleeping freeloading Feebs.

The thing about her and floppybollox is they’ve never worked for anyone, never had to have an appraisal and never had constructive criticism. They’ve continually had folk blow smoke up their arses and don’t like it when people have differing opinions. Might wanna work on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Am I weird or did her stirring the sauce in the saucepan with a METAL SPOON infuriate anyone else? The sound!!!

Side note... is hard boiled eggs in fish pie a normal thing?!

Reactions: 7
Am I weird or did her stirring the sauce in the saucepan with a METAL SPOON infuriate anyone else? The sound!!!

Side note... is hard boiled eggs in fish pie a normal thing?!
Yeah hard boiled eggs in a fish pie is a thing. Henry probably uses ostrich eggs and some imported Japanese fish though

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's been said loads but I refuse to believe she is only a couple of years older than me. There is no way in hell.
She looks like those kids grandmother.
If I age that badly in 4 years I will be horrified.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: Phoebe Court #9 Your replies are getting ruder you scruffy hairy Tudor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion: Debt-based lies and salty replies, give me all the swan pies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.