Phoebe Court #8 Show us your birth certificate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she must know that a massive portion of pasta for 4 people, a plate of mozarella and a quarter of a pizza isn't gonna help anyone lose weight. And if you are eating that why would you post it, shame-free? She's beyond help.
Oh no I agree. I feel sorry for her because of just that- she isn’t even interested in healthier choices is she- no attempt at portion control. She is completely out of control, sets a horrendous example for her kids, and is storing up health issues for herself. She watched her poor Mum die before her time (was it cancer?), but appears to have no interest in keeping herself alive beyond her fifties? Obesity is serious and is linked to a whole host of medical problems. That’s why I genuinely feel sorry for her because she knows all of that and yet it doesn’t motivate her to change.

She’s a food addict- it’s killing her and she appears quite happy to publicise and glorify her eating habits to thousands 😿

Reactions: 5
#Thread suggestion

SW in her name is pure deceit, the only “content” you’ll find is grim flaky feet

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Wow she can’t handle a single bit of criticism can she! Obviously had a few people in her DM’s worried that coriander might have hurt himself so she puts up a proper sarcy story ‘obviously he’s fine!’ I’d imagine all the people who voiced their concerns have been blocked.

Can’t even be worried about a kids safety these days without getting sly digs thrown at you. Influencers have seriously made the internet a wild place.

Reactions: 18
Oh no I agree. I feel sorry for her because of just that- she isn’t even interested in healthier choices is she- no attempt at portion control. She is completely out of control, sets a horrendous example for her kids, and is storing up health issues for herself. She watched her poor Mum die before her time (was it cancer?), but appears to have no interest in keeping herself alive beyond her fifties? Obesity is serious and is linked to a whole host of medical problems. That’s why I genuinely feel sorry for her because she knows all of that and yet it doesn’t motivate her to change.

She’s a food addict- it’s killing her and she appears quite happy to publicise and glorify her eating habits to thousands 😿
Her Mum had cancer and from looking at the photos she never had food/weight issues. I’d say Phoebe takes after her Dad. The thing with SW it doesn’t teach portion control at all. That’s it’s main downfall. The wording in the SW books is all ‘pile your plate high’ ‘unlimited’ ‘eat as much as you like’ when we all know that this isn’t true.

Reactions: 13
I don't no why she posts other peoples kids on her insta. It really really annoys me. Even of she's asked like why. You have loads of followers stop puting other people's kids all over the Internet

Reactions: 12
Other people's kids 😱she's never bloody in so much mixing-I know it's ok,every single day though,is she on a holiday from nursery?! Also grouch potato?! Epitome-she's full of the words that irritate me-' innit '

Reactions: 8
I hope Feebs isn't planning on mixing with Jim's vulnerable dad anytime soon. The amount of people she and the children have mixed with (that she's shown) without social distancing recently is just taking the 'mick'. It's people like her who contribute to these multiple lockdowns!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really hope there was an adult hiding just out of shot! This makes me feel nervous....
She's unbelievable 😳There's being fearless and not molly coddling and then there's being plain irresponsible and stupid.

If she was a mother from a poorer, less privileged background doing these things, posting it for the world to see and shouting at her kids she would probably be reported. Feeding them out of date food and loads of junk, not cutting grapes etc. She'd get so much tit for the way she brings those kids up. But because she lives in a nice house and has money and they wear joules, no-one (apart from Tattle) seems to bat an eyelid

Reactions: 14
There’s no need to take and post so many photos of other people’s kids, even her own kids, on every single day out they have. It’s not like a rare thing for them, they’re out quite often but she just has her phone in her hand all the time.

Reactions: 4
I really hope there was an adult hiding just out of shot! This makes me feel nervous....
They’ll be fine, they were breastfed 🙄🙄

As soon as I saw it I thought the same, she’s bleeping useless.

• Haha
You know you order far too much tit when you come home to a delivery you’ve forgotten about.....what a bullshitting Tudor she really is .....and that photo of the kids all lined up in front of her moat 😂😂 is giving me the itch, I really hope an adult was behind one of the bushes

Reactions: 8
You know you order far too much tit when you come home to a delivery you’ve forgotten about.....what a bullshitting Tudor she really is .....and that photo of the kids all lined up in front of her moat 😂😂 is giving me the itch, I really hope an adult was behind one of the bushes
Just looked on the website £15 for the kids one and £22 for the adult size 🙄

Reactions: 3
Don’t have Disney Plus, I talk to my kids in the car! They’re allowed them on long journeys but not short hops. We talk about what we can see, where we’re going, what we hope to do...

• Heart
Don’t have Disney Plus, I talk to my kids in the car! They’re allowed them on long journeys but not short hops. We talk about what we can see, where we’re going, what we hope to do...
Thought it was very odd that she was letting them watch the iPad in the car, surely that wasn’t needed at all for such a short journey. She could have thrown some kids songs on for them if she couldn’t be bothered to talk to them rather having them staring at another screen

Reactions: 5
Thought it was very odd that she was letting them watch the iPad in the car, surely that wasn’t needed at all for such a short journey. She could have thrown some kids songs on for them if she couldn’t be bothered to talk to them rather having them staring at another screen
A 20 min drive 😐

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.