Phoebe Court #8 Show us your birth certificate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Size of those trotters!

WTF is she wearing? Plus we all know about the weather app and the great British weather. So put the wellies/hats/gloves in a bag and put in the boot the night before or leave by the front door. Why does she find it so hard to leave the house with two kids?! You can tell sheā€™s never had a proper job in her life as she canā€™t manage basic tasks!
Next week, sheā€™ll be doing posts about ā€œbeing organised on days outā€ with coats etc already in the car, because sheā€™s so brilliant...not

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How did she manage to burn the kids garlic bread but not her own?! Somethings not quite right there.

Reactions: 5
Her rage towards her kids doing normal kid things is wild šŸ˜³ she needs to calm down a bit! Love how she has to point out that the bowl was EXPENSIVE!!! Yeah it might have been Henry but it wasnā€™t particularly nice, money canā€™t buy taste can it!
I was thinking about how I would feel if my kids broke something I love thatā€™s ā€œvaluableā€ and I would be SAD. Sad for the broken item, happy my kid is ok, but certainly not angry. Not angry enough to rant on Instagram. She often mentions about being ā€œShouty mumā€ which as a mum of a three and one year old, I totally get, but I definitely feel concerned for those kids if thatā€™s her attitude!

Reactions: 4
I was thinking about how I would feel if my kids broke something I love thatā€™s ā€œvaluableā€ and I would be SAD. Sad for the broken item, happy my kid is ok, but certainly not angry. Not angry enough to rant on Instagram. She often mentions about being ā€œShouty mumā€ which as a mum of a three and one year old, I totally get, but I definitely feel concerned for those kids if thatā€™s her attitude!
My eldest smashed the screen on my new phone, which Iā€™d only had a week, total accident, she tripped and I didnā€™t have a screen protector on it.

She was really sorry, but honestly, I wasnā€™t bothered. Itā€™s just a thing. It can be fixed. Even if it couldnā€™t I always, always make sure my kids know they arenā€™t to blame if something is broken accidentally. If they were juggling the dinner plates, yeah, Iā€™d be pissed off.

On another note, do they ever just have dinner? Like one plate? Thereā€™s always sides and starters!

Reactions: 9
My eldest smashed the screen on my new phone, which Iā€™d only had a week, total accident, she tripped and I didnā€™t have a screen protector on it.

She was really sorry, but honestly, I wasnā€™t bothered. Itā€™s just a thing. It can be fixed. Even if it couldnā€™t I always, always make sure my kids know they arenā€™t to blame if something is broken accidentally. If they were juggling the dinner plates, yeah, Iā€™d be pissed off.

On another note, do they ever just have dinner? Like one plate? Thereā€™s always sides and starters!
Every mealtime is a multiple course dinner for King Smugnell!

• Haha
Hi Mick!!! Nice to see you reading here thanks for all your clarification.

Can you stop saying ā€œinnitā€? For the love of duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Itā€™s actually concerning how angry she is about this bleeping trifle dish. Hours and hours after the fact. Why would she feel differently if he was hurt? Just imagine he WAS hurt and ta-da no longer a ball of angry rage at almost 11pm. Freak.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I got a brand new flat screen tv and my son (2 at the time) smashed this screen within 3 hours of having it it. I didn't even raise my voice. Kids are kids. Yes it's frustrating but it's a TV. I mean I am calm I guess that's why I've worked with kids for 11 years. But still a bowl and bleeping bowl. No one cares about your bowl or you food or you. Just leave insta and focus on your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I got a brand new flat screen tv and my son (2 at the time) smashed this screen within 3 hours of having it it. I didn't even raise my voice. Kids are kids. Yes it's frustrating but it's a TV. I mean I am calm I guess that's why I've worked with kids for 11 years. But still a bowl and bleeping bowl. No one cares about your bowl or you food or you. Just leave insta and focus on your kids.
My son did exactly the same after a few weeks of having our new TV he threw a car at it an the screen broke. Yes I was upset but as you said I wasn't screaming at it as he was 1 at the time and didn't understand what he's done šŸ˜§ but she is one witch! I hope he didn't have bare feet šŸ˜‘ the thought of him cutting his feet on a piece of glass I'd like to think she had the sense to not post about it until she'd sweeped it all up šŸ™„

View attachment 517639
Just leaving this here.
Feel a bit sorry for her seeing this. I can see why sheā€™s burying her head in the sand over the weight gain- sheā€™s got a heluva lot to lose. Her face looked pretty when it wasnā€™t moon-shaped.

Life must be even harder with two kids when youā€™re as big as her- maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s failing at basic stuff (teeth brushing, housework etc.) - must feel like a marathon just getting up off the sofa, no?

Feel a bit sorry for her seeing this. I can see why sheā€™s burying her head in the sand over the weight gain- sheā€™s got a heluva lot to lose. Her face looked pretty when it wasnā€™t moon-shaped.

Life must be even harder with two kids when youā€™re as big as her- maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s failing at basic stuff (teeth brushing, housework etc.) - must feel like a marathon just getting up off the sofa, no?
Iā€™m a similar size and have two. Itā€™s bloody hard work! I know I need to address it urgently to be honest.

• Heart
Itā€™s less about her size and more about her keeping SW in her name (she doesnā€™t do SW) and bitching about budgeting while she shows feasts of food.

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m a similar size and have two. Itā€™s bloody hard work! I know I need to address it urgently to be honest.
Iā€™m sure it is, and you have my sympathy. I have a stone to lose since lockdown and have been ā€˜drawing a lineā€™ every Monday for weeks šŸ¤£ Itā€™s hard enough with just a stone- I could probably lose that in a month if I applied myself (shame as canā€™t šŸ¤ŖšŸ½), She must have...what....8-10 stone to lose?

Looking back, I wonder if her motivation for losing the weight was because medical staff had advised her it was likely stopping her from getting pregnant? So she wasnā€™t really doing it for her if that makes sense? Now that she has her kids, and without a goal that she is motivated by, it seems to me that sheā€™s quite happy being obese and the kids will go the same way.

I have a friend who is obese and although she hasnā€™t ever managed to get it under control, fair play to her both her daughters (14-23) are perfectly healthy and have good attitudes to food. She worked bloody hard not to pass her tit onto her kids and although it always bugs me that she can never do it for herself, I genuinely admire her determination to prevent her kids from following in her footsteps. Phoebes is ensuring that history repeats itself, with her over-feeding and making food the main focus on every single thing they do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

But she must know that a massive portion of pasta for 4 people, a plate of mozarella and a quarter of a pizza isn't gonna help anyone lose weight. And if you are eating that why would you post it, shame-free? She's beyond help.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.