Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I used this picture and sprung it on my 20 year old daughter. Poor thing was a bit alarmed when confronted with the pic but then she was very serious about it. First thing she asked was “is there a filter on it?” Then she studied the pic and said her eyes look bright and young but the rest of her face and especially the hair confuse me. After a couple of minutes she said - 55 - but said she thought there was an ageing filter on the pic 🤣🤣
my husband said the same about the old age filter. I showed him the latest Tesco ad on the grid first and he said 43/44. Showed him this one and he said 55 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is very unlucky to have the sort of face that looks 20 years older. Her style, smugness and bitter witch ways deffo don't help!

She is unlucky but I also think her bad diet isn't helping.

When she was slim she still looked older than early 30s but not 20 years older. I think she puts a lot of her health issues (hair loss etc) down to being post partum when it's actually due to a very bad, unhealthy diet.

Oh and her complete lack of style doesn't help!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
God her new add for galaxy biscuits I can’t believe she had the AUDACITY to be a slimming world consultant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is unlucky but I also think her bad diet isn't helping.

When she was slim she still looked older than early 30s but not 20 years older. I think she puts a lot of her health issues (hair loss etc) down to being post partum when it's actually due to a very bad, unhealthy diet.

Oh and her complete lack of style doesn't help!
I agree. She also had some really nice clothes before she had vesper and after. Not all my style but she looked good.
When she started wearing her step mums hand me downs it made her look so much older than she is. She could still dress in the clothes she did when she was healthy after having vesper. The matchy matchy tracksuits and converse make her look like she’s trying too hard to be like the cool kids of social media. It’s cringe, but I feel a pang of sadness for her. She’s trying to convince herself she’s happy the way she is. Just my opinion but I bet if she could easily keep her weight down a little bit without the effort then she would, she’s just lost her drive to be healthy and is masking that with she’s happy the way she is. People that are happy with their size wear clothes that fit them properly and own it and so they should.

Reactions: 10
“This isn’t any old latte, this is Phoebe Court’s latte, made with the freshest gold top milk hand milked by waternymphs hand selected from the Fairy Pools of Skye....”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I used this picture and sprung it on my 20 year old daughter. Poor thing was a bit alarmed when confronted with the pic but then she was very serious about it. First thing she asked was “is there a filter on it?” Then she studied the pic and said her eyes look bright and young but the rest of her face and especially the hair confuse me. After a couple of minutes she said - 55 - but said she thought there was an ageing filter on the pic 🤣🤣
I think someone has already said it but my god that photo is giving me major Pat Butcher vibes and it’s not just the earrings

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really not had much engagement on that ad given its been up 4 hours!

Reactions: 1
So, my daughter who is nearly three and 9 month old help put our shopping away. 9 month old sits in the floor with a cereal box, bag of pasta etc to shake and bang, whilst the older one gets to pass me things to put away.

I’m not a smug enough twit to suggest that I’m some sort of play genius, but it is simple and gets them involved without them destroying the shopping that has just been bought.

I couldn’t afford to have everything ruined by bite marks, but I suppose when you’re Lady Smugnell of Pickering, doing 10 shops a week, you can just chuck it away, or give it to the servants?!

Reactions: 13
I don’t get how people aren’t seeing through this pensioner faced twit by now 😂 claims to have a monzo account to control their food budget. This week alone has had 2 food deliveries, spent £160 in store at Tesco AND bought Chinese for 4 of them at the cost of say £30?

She’s laughable. She is to debt advice what Harold Shipman was to medicine. Wish she’d have a day off I really do 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t get how people aren’t seeing through this pensioner faced twit by now 😂 claims to have a monzo account to control their food budget. This week alone has had 2 food deliveries, spent £160 in store at Tesco AND bought Chinese for 4 of them at the cost of say £30?

She’s laughable. She is to debt advice what Harold Shipman was to medicine. Wish she’d have a day off I really do 🙄
Bet she spends more than £30 on Chinese for her and Jimbo Jet!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe it's just me and I'm abit Obsessed with trying to keep safe but I wipe all my shopping down now so I won't let the children touch it until it's been wiped I know everyone doesn't do that and not saying they should either it's personal preference but with everything going on the amount of people who have touched the food in the shops freaks me out 😦🙈 maybe because I'm currently sheilding and my oldest baby is to so I'm probably beings ott 😑

Lols at her ad saying she has a coffee and chocolate during nap time like that.....what when you're out pushing a pram twice a day like you've been banging on for weeks. The last photo is like she's saying eat this and get a gut like mine!!! Looking preggars.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My husband said face -53 but maybe it’s the old face filter ?
Hands - 75

what is that mess in the orangary ? Gross. Also I hope that’s a Tesco shop given all the ads.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.