Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In 10/12 years Vespar will have insta (if it is still around) and I can imagine, like a lot of kids, if they can be bothered they’ll scroll all the way back on their parents insta pages and be shocked at what was shared and how their parents spoke about them. This culture of exploiting children for cash really has to stop

Reactions: 8
I just showed my hubby her pic and said how old do you think she is?
He looked, he thought for a few seconds and said “not that old”
At this point I was thinking, bloody hell maybe we’ve been cruel all this time; but then, in the next breath came the rest of his reply “50 odd” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I showed my Sister and asked how old and she said "I don't know... 35?"
I was just like ugh. Forget it. Not playing this game I'll ask someone else 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I showed my Sister and asked how old and she said "I don't know... 35?"
I was just like ugh. Forget it. Not playing this game I'll ask someone else 😂😂
my partner said later 30’s 😂😂 I told him he was no fun 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mick you grubby little Tudor, what sort of lazy toad lets a room get THAT piled high with ACTUAL RUBBISH (obviously excluding people who maybe aren’t well).
My best friends Dad was a hoarder due to a mental health condition and honestly his flat was not much worse than this. She needs to put her phone down and give her head a wobble. She’s an absolute slob and there’s no excuse for it (unless she does have MH issues)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My best friends Dad was a hoarder due to a mental health condition and honestly his flat was not much worse than this. She needs to put her phone down and give her head a wobble. She’s an absolute slob and there’s no excuse for it (unless she does have MH issues)
If she had MH issues it would be all over the gram. Mick is just a filthy lazy cow 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 10
Mick you grubby little Tudor, what sort of lazy toad lets a room get THAT piled high with ACTUAL RUBBISH (obviously excluding people who maybe aren’t well).
this woman has unlimited rooms in her mansion to store things! I swear to god every other day she unveils a new room to dump her frivolous spending in

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My husband said she’s in her late 30s. As someone in her mid 30s, I’ve told him that divorce is on the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I used this picture and sprung it on my 20 year old daughter. Poor thing was a bit alarmed when confronted with the pic but then she was very serious about it. First thing she asked was “is there a filter on it?” Then she studied the pic and said her eyes look bright and young but the rest of her face and especially the hair confuse me. After a couple of minutes she said - 55 - but said she thought there was an ageing filter on the pic 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So I used this picture and sprung it on my 20 year old daughter. Poor thing was a bit alarmed when confronted with the pic but then she was very serious about it. First thing she asked was “is there a filter on it?” Then she studied the pic and said her eyes look bright and young but the rest of her face and especially the hair confuse me. After a couple of minutes she said - 55 - but said she thought there was an ageing filter on the pic 🤣🤣
Every time I see her eyebrows I just can't get over them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm absolutely howling that everyone who doesn't know mick think she has an aging filter on 🤣 poor sod. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't so smug in her snug!

Reactions: 8
It's rich people, they're bleeping filthy 🤣😳

Jokes aside, that is ridiculous! Funny how it was mentioned on here and now she's tackled it 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.