Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well girls I think she's finally got to me... I went to look her up on instagram and without thinking I typed in MICK and got the Mick Hucknall fan club instead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow, her hands look like a 90 year old. No amount of body shop hand cream will sort them out, sorry mick

• Haha
Reactions: 15
NEW GAME! Ask your partner how old they think she is.. mine said 60 😂😂
Mine wasn’t so generous. Although he did say she has a confusing face, below the eyes 35-40 and above the eyes around 70 🤯 he’s savage.
He also asked if I was tricking him and did she have one of those old lady Snapchat filters on 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dear lord....the state of that conservatory 😳 Yes Mick I AM judging you. That room looked like something from that TV show about hoarders. What a scruffy way to live.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mine wasn’t so generous. Although he did say she has a confusing face, below the eyes 35-40 and above the eyes around 70 🤯 he’s savage.
He also asked if I was tricking him and did she have one of those old lady Snapchat filters on 😐
She does look like she has the filters on 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Dear lord....the state of that conservatory 😳 Yes Mick I AM judging you. That room looked like something from that TV show about hoarders. What a scruffy way to live.
I was thinking the same, they have so much tit the mind just boggles 🤯her poor postie must hate driving down to pickering delivering all her crap everyday, while 'Vesmondo' pisses on his shoes on the doorstep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is too funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How many days on the trot has she been wearing this (ridiculous) tracksuit 😳
She should throw that in the tip whilst she’s there

maybe that’s her new thing, she doesn’t have time to wash her clothes now she’s finally washing herself
Or the hired help haven’t been around to do it for her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My husband said the exact same. The very image of two faced? 🤔

Reactions: 6
1612719057198.jpeg
Mr swipe_up thinks it’s her....
😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

“Feed the children birds tuppence a bag”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
it’s the trackers and hoops for me. Council chic to fit in with the poor

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.