Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw that earlier I thought 'oh thank duck I don't smell like smuggers' then said a silent prayer for all tattlers who do.
Fit her much better when she first posted about it. Its all that calorie laden swan. Lard arse.
I thought this when she put it on. Either it's shrunk or she's grown πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I think with them mum jeans they look bloody awful when you have a larger gut as there are high waisted it doesn't flatter her whatsoever

Reactions: 6
What on earth is that pic in the bath ? Who would pull faces like that then publically post it to almost one hundred thousand people.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can a 55 years old lady justify these reels where she is just eyefucking herself wearing a coca cola t-shirt my 12 years old niece wouldn't put on, her nipples stroking her knees and her gut squeezed into jeans that were designed to make any fucker look like a teletuby.
My face the whole time I was watching that:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her smug face reaches new levels when she wraps a towel around her head. Cross between a demented Moomin and a care bear

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You ladies are on fire tonight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Sooooooo relatable with her Β£40 jeans πŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell, just pissed myself at these comments! You ladies are getting me through this β€œCoronacoaster!” πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How old is she? Because for some reason I thought she was in her 30`s but now I'm looking she looks alot older. Older than my mum...who's 50. Why does she act like a child. So confused . Also be blessed that your child painted your nails for u....so people would do anything just to have a child...head

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell, just pissed myself at these comments! You ladies are getting me through this β€œCoronacoaster!” πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
So hard isn't it, cant imagine how poor feebs is feeling when you're stuck at home in your mansion, with no job and no homeschooling (freezing tit doesn't count) and she can't go to flamingo land or every stately home around with her annual pass. Poor love. Anyone know if the gruffalo trail is still open πŸ€”

Reactions: 8
How old is she? Because for some reason I thought she was in her 30`s but now I'm looking she looks alot older. Older than my mum...who's 50. Why does she act like a child. So confused . Also be blessed that your child painted your nails for u....so people would do anything just to have a child...head
She paid for her jeans with her pension so assuming late 60s 😬😬😬

30 something but until I see a birth certificate I am not convinced

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.