Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hearing her call him Herbie out loud makes me LOL I don’t think I’ve ever heard her actually say it before 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tesco advertising team mustn’t do their research into these Insta blaggers. Feebs, by her own admission, is not a great cook and Jimbo is the chef of the house. Her engagement levels are shite, she is all over the place and jumps from one bandwagon to the other. It must be the SW in her handle that got that advertising “deal” with Tesco. She is so unnatural as well, all that blinking and stilted talking is ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 11
F5214CAA-C42A-4214-A307-4C7F176E19FE.jpeg

‘Struggles to find the time to bathe’ has just become a consultant for a bath product company... ahh Henry, ever the contradiction! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
yuck.
it looks like she’s sitting in a sink with her feet squeezed in a corner. Is her bath square? 🤔
At first I read 'shitting in a sink' and it really made me giggle, because before reading her caption I thought she was holding a piece of poo🤢☠☠
Also, what lunatic takes their BABY outside in JANUARY with just a sleepsuit on?? Poor sod looked freezing. I also noticed the other day she had her kitchen window open during breakfast and little steak seasoning didn't have any socks on😭 I bet her and Jimbo constantly have the meatsweats on, but dress your kids up according to the weather you absolute tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's gonna change she thinks .. funny that soon as she now needs flog body shop tit she is now gonna be having baths every 5 minutes for mama me time 😑🙄

Reactions: 8
458316F9-E5AA-4F88-9913-7D47DE965F62.png
Ahhh the debt advice
Also she clearly didn’t have high expectations of her body shop stuff then? Well you’ve sold me ... 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

stupid cow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m a body shop consultant but here is my expensive Neom candle and Molton Brown bubble bath just to remind you all I am considerably richer than you.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ahh I missed that we were on a new thread. Been so wrapped in others I’ve become a terrible tattle addict this third lockdown I think it’s because these insta dick heads are even more bleeping infuriating!!!

Gutted about the title that was hilarious

Good grief she is positively slumming it! *I'm just like YOU people see??? Bites swan leg*
I’m creased🤣🤣

Who the hell eats in the bath I couldn’t think of anything worse

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Just marking my place here because I always stop getting notifications and we can't be having that! Not missing out on Henry's latest tit show

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Everything she posts now I'm working out how she's going to turn it into a Body Shop money maker. I think the spare time/hobbies posts might turn into "why don't you use your spare time to join my Body Shop team and do something for yourself".

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.