Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Nah you've got it wrong there ladies. 1.09 is the cost of her basket as it stands- she hasn't done a full shop yet. Look at the one below, that's 64p....

To secure your slot you have to add something to your basket and check put but most people just add one item and then amend day before it's due.
Ah. Didn't actually look at the date 😂
I presumed it was an old one already done

Reactions: 3

ThiccccSkin

I don’t agree. Shopping slots aren’t hard to get anymore like they were in Lockdown 1. I don’t think I’ve heard or read any stories about people having difficulty getting their food shop.

The current rules are to stay at home unless absolutely necessary to go out, so this is what I am doing. I have been having a weekly shop delivered every week and haven’t been in a supermarket for almost a year. The risks out there are open to us all, and I think staying at home is the better option.

Henry’s going to upload a video of her flashing her guns in Tesco later isn’t she, and totally shit on what I’ve just said.
I think it’s also the fact she does top up shops too so why does she need she need a delivery, if she’s going out already?
Tbh I think I’m out of the loop in terms of getting shopping slots. I’ve not been out in almost a year too as my partner goes for us. Xx

All she inspires me to do is brush my teeth and hair, wear SPF so I don’t age like a microwaved satsuma, keep my tits in my top and try not to be a complete dick.

I cringe when she asks questions on her stories - ‘hey mamma’s’ (it’s mum, chubs. Stop trying to make mamma work, it’s not gonna work) I just don’t know how to play with the kids because everything I actually do is for show.
As my nan would say - all fur coat no knickers. But imagining that without knickers is a disgusting prospecting. I bet it would look like she was giving birth to a breach Honey Monster (hypno birthing, obviously)

As if she gave the dogs away. Wonder if she’ll try and get rid of Kawasaki and Oxo when she’s sick of them?
these comments 👏🏻 have absolutely made me howl Kawasaki & Oxo 🤣🤣

ThiccccSkin

She’s lost 420 followers in the past 30 days... wonder how many of them are just people she has blocked because they’ve questioned her inability to clearly mark an ad as an ad?
Shes probably lost the same amount since last night after the pic of nightmares 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MrsB76

Chatty Member
The duvet freaked me out to! I'm paranoid putting one on my 17 month old .. he still sleeps in growbaga in the night cos I'm petrified of the duvet going over his head 😧this is a cot size duvet not a bloody adult one how does she relax 🙄 it's always feebs knows best isn't it . I bet the health visitor (altho didn't she refuse vespers one?) Hates her
My youngest turns 2 in 6 days and I still haven’t got a duvet on her!!

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
Nah you've got it wrong there ladies. 1.09 is the cost of her basket as it stands- she hasn't done a full shop yet. Look at the one below, that's 64p....

To secure your slot you have to add something to your basket and check put but most people just add one item and then amend day before it's due.

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
Why is she struggling specifically with Thursdays? Am I missing something? Are Thursdays the new Mondays?

swipe_up

VIP Member
Mine wasn’t so generous. Although he did say she has a confusing face, below the eyes 35-40 and above the eyes around 70 🤯 he’s savage.
He also asked if I was tricking him and did she have one of those old lady Snapchat filters on 😐
She does look like she has the filters on 😂😂