Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pancakemaker

She’s such a moaning faced bitch. She would be moaning if he wasn’t wanting breastfed, but no so she’s moaning she’s having to pump milk for him. Moan moan moan!!! If you don’t want to do it then stop and make the change, but of course then you couldn’t bloody moan your creased face on Instagram about how you are the only one that can feed your child. He’s nearly a year old, get a grip and make some routine with him. Poor little guy won’t know if he’s coming or going because she so inconsistent with how she makes boundaries with them. It’s all when it suits her. She wants to feel good and take photos of herself so he gets fed from the breast, she wants a rest and can’t be bothered to show off on Instagram, he gets a bottle and she goes away in a sulk.
Just use your bloody elvie you were gifted and basically don't need as you're not busy and working like most people!

Reactions: 4

Huffchug

VIP Member
Blinky is back with a new Tesco ad... 'we're consciously trying to reduce our food waste' ... well you're a family of absolute hogs so there's no worries there.
Oh my god that thing she does with her mouth too like the little wink thing, I can’t describe it but it’s so fake and forced

Pobbles

You heard your one year old climbing down the stairs by himself. Why is there not a gate at the top of the landing ffs, one year olds are accident prone little buggers and not completely confident mobility wise.
I did wonder why there's a gate at the bottom of the stairs and not the top. Most you can buy extenders for to shape to odd sized gaps!

Pobbles

Do we ever acknowledge the fact her garden is better kitted out than my local park?

It's got wood chip - WOOD CHIP!

Can we expel them from the manor because I would do absolutely anything to get my hands on that house. It looks so sad and needs a bit of joy breathing into it. I bet it's a dismal, dusty place.

Imagine living somewhere for like nearly five/six years and still having half the rooms full of junk. What does Jimbo do? Must earn a bomb to feed them all.

I can't wait until Ford Focus starts school and gets one of those letters sent home from the nurse about healthy eating. That will become her next mission - wE sHoUlDn'T fAt ShAmE lItTlE gIrLs FoR eAtInG bUrGeRs.... but if a boy eats a salad - he's a despicable blot on the male species'.
Yes I would absolutely love the garden especially, we would be outside most of the time rather than stuck indoors or fighting it out at the local park for a turn on the swings. I'll be honest though, we moved 3 years ago and the spare room is still a bit of a storage room, but we are sorting the attic so we can store stuff up there, just haven't had the money/time! But her house layout wise is so nice, would also love to get in there and decorate haha.

Karliz

VIP Member
The pridu

There's a book called Eat That Frog. It's about how to increase your productivity by doing the thing you most dread/put off (I.e. The frog) first.

I've never read the book, but a couple of influencers reference it
Thanks I didn't have a clue what she was on about surely she only eats toads😂

• Haha

Getagripppppy

Do you reckon Henry has someone taking photos of her over her shoulder on her walk? Getting followed round like papparazzi? Imagine taking your camera (or second phone) on a walk just to take pics of your phone 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

You better werk

Chatty Member
I put a 🤣 reaction to posts tagging companies because is that not her pathetic,beggy way of getting attention from them?! I highly doubt that shes working with m&s 🤣

Dearyme

Chatty Member
I put a 🤣 reaction to posts tagging companies because is that not her pathetic,beggy way of getting attention from them?! I highly doubt that shes working with m&s 🤣
Like she can’t afford to go out and buy the whole new range of clothes anyway 🤨 leave the freebies to someone who needs it

I'm pretty sure you can't put tin cans in the fridge, so why is she putting lids on open tin cans?

She's the queen of useless tips.

Snarky

Those stupid wellies clearly don't fit herb properly is it any wonder he is all over the place.

WhatABore

VIP Member
Oh lawd 😳

ps was this meant for the Emily Walters thread?
Hahaha yes 😂 first time ever posting in the wrong thread 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I'd done so well haha!
I wondered why no matter how many times I refreshed, it wasn't appearing in Emily's thread 😂

• Haha

Wotsit

VIP Member
So I used this picture and sprung it on my 20 year old daughter. Poor thing was a bit alarmed when confronted with the pic but then she was very serious about it. First thing she asked was “is there a filter on it?” Then she studied the pic and said her eyes look bright and young but the rest of her face and especially the hair confuse me. After a couple of minutes she said - 55 - but said she thought there was an ageing filter on the pic 🤣🤣
my husband said the same about the old age filter. I showed him the latest Tesco ad on the grid first and he said 43/44. Showed him this one and he said 55 😂

• Haha

MamaD

VIP Member
All the curly girls 😑🤣 she's a fucking idiot isn't she.. the whole thing about the birthing story got me once again how simple and easy it was at home she didn't need anything apparently 🙄 she wouldn't be saying this if she needed an emergency op after birth or her child needed extra help etc she really does think she is mother earth doesn't she
My friend was adamant that she was having a home birth. A 10lb baby (out of a 5ft woman) meant she was blue lighted to hospital and put under so she could be put back together again. If she was in hospital they may have been able to prevent this (I say MAY because you don’t know). Mick needs to know that many births go wrong and it’s not all deep breathing and Enya in the background.
Babies aren’t always the right size for your body. I remember being really fucked off with her “ignore your health care professional” bollocks at the time and thinking it was irresponsible. Babies aren’t always the right size - that’s why people who are expected to have a larger baby are monitored to assess the risk of shoulder dystocia and the safest way for baby to arrive.

No plans, just carrying on being a horrendacunt as usual. Pandemic didn’t stop that!
yep, although there was no clue that the baby would have been that big. Super small bump, smooth pregnancy, smooth labour (baby just popped out very fast) but afterwards was a different story!