Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I've just had a look. The only one left without a flashing Ad is the one of her god awful hairdo and face on

• Haha
Reactions: 3

WhatABore

VIP Member
Preschools & nurseries (in the main) are still open so she’s not been “homeschooling” as she makes out! Even some that are attached to schools and initially closed have had to reopen by me in order to keep their funding.
yeah exactly..that's what I thought. It was more her making out Vesper isn't there and she's struggling with "Home schooling"

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same, they have so much shit the mind just boggles 🤯her poor postie must hate driving down to pickering delivering all her crap everyday, while 'Vesmondo' pisses on his shoes on the doorstep.
This is too funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How many days on the trot has she been wearing this (ridiculous) tracksuit 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Popsock123

VIP Member
Fuck sake she made it up? And we though boobin was bad 😩 might say it to my partner later and see what his response is 😂😂 she is desperate to start a trend

• Haha

MissSwizz

View attachment 431585Errrr Mickettes, this 1 is the wrong way round, OMG did they decorate it upside down, is it camera trickery or is someone feeling the wrath of Feebs shortly
Also it wouldn’t be a first birthday reel if Mick didn’t wap her smug titties out for the gram.
Happy Birthday Garam Masala.
I thought I was going mad, but couldn’t be subjected to the shitty story again to check!

• Haha

Huffchug

VIP Member
Sneaky little advert there, swiped away before I finished the stories as she isn’t getting my views. Plus the audio from the headphones is awful

Khe91

Chatty Member
I would never dream of doing my full weekly in Tesco I think it’s so expensive. I go to Aldi for 2 adults and a toddler and spend £50 a week, maybe 60 if I fancy a bottle of wine and some lagers

I do go to Tesco once a week because I use their nappies and I will only eat branston beans 🤣 and sometimes I’ll get stung if I’ve run out of things.. I had a basket full on wed because my hubby did the Aldi weekly and forgot all kinds (does anyone else hate them doing the shopping 🤣) and it was nearly £30!!! I was fuming

I honestly don’t know how they afford this life. Ok jimbo works for a bank doesn’t he? I work for a bank and I am middle management grade and I don’t earn enough to live in a house like that or support my other half. I’ve worked in banking for 10 years and I’m active on linked in as are most financial professionals and I’ve never heard of him. Does anyone know what his actual role is? There is no such thing as ‘bank Managers’ these days
Same, I work in a Bank, have done for 10 years and middle management like you! Wonder if we work together 😂😏 I couldn’t support a family either.