Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I reckon she gets an allowance from her dad. Either that or her dad gave them a large amount for the house (or even bought it for them). She may also have shares in his company which sound give her a windfall every now and then to spend on pastel coloured trainers.

There’s no way they can afford everything they spend on one salary. All the days out, expensive kids shoes etc. Isn’t Jim a bank branch manager? Even on circa £50k they wouldn’t have £700 to spend on climbing frames if they are paying a mortgage and spending what they do on food!
The next question she needs to address is what the fuck they use their two bed annex for?!?!
I think they rent it out as it has its own garden too.
Would explain some of their money!

Reactions: 2

Irrch

Chatty Member
My husband said face -53 but maybe it’s the old face filter ?
Hands - 75

what is that mess in the orangary ? Gross. Also I hope that’s a Tesco shop given all the ads.

swipe_up

VIP Member
I also can't help but think she's tagged a big brand like M&S (as sneakily as possible) just before she does a post about her Mum which she knows is going to get sympathetic likes and make her feed look more popular than it is. This is all content. Those are not photos for her own memories or they wouldn't be on the gram and there wouldn't be posed pictures of going to buy flowers etc.
I think this is highly likely & you’re not alone in your thinking xx

Chasingrainbows

I was influenced into buying those biscuits (by Mother Pukka I think) as I was struggling with breast feeding and my supply. Unfortunately all they did was help me to pile on the pounds...

ThiccccSkin

I know this has been said and done 3,000 times... but this face right here is not that of a 35 year old. I am turning 37 in a few months and I refuse to believe she’s 2 years younger than me. Flatly refuse!
Same!! I can’t believe she’s younger by a couple of years 🤯

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
No they aren't... my daughter was due to start nursery in January and because we aren't key workers she cannot attend until all educational settings re open. It totally depends on the nursery setting. Just because they are allowed to take any children doesn't mean that they are.

My first is a similar age to scooter and I am definitely not home schooling her!
Ahh right mine is 2.5 and it’s a private nursery, that’s why hers will be open. We are both key workers

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I reckon she gets an allowance from her dad. Either that or her dad gave them a large amount for the house (or even bought it for them). She may also have shares in his company which sound give her a windfall every now and then to spend on pastel coloured trainers.

There’s no way they can afford everything they spend on one salary. All the days out, expensive kids shoes etc. Isn’t Jim a bank branch manager? Even on circa £50k they wouldn’t have £700 to spend on climbing frames if they are paying a mortgage and spending what they do on food!
The next question she needs to address is what the fuck they use their two bed annex for?!?!
I need these questions answering too🤣 in my work branch managers are the same grade as me and the minimum is £42k and the max is £62k