Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThiccccSkin

MLM/ pyramid schemes turn people into massive twats. I had a “friend” (turned out to be a massive twat not just for MLM for a variety of reasons including lack of human compassion) who started Forever Living. She tried to recruit me and I said thank you but with a toddler and being pregnant I didn’t and wouldn’t have much time to commit/sell my soul/lose any integrity I had. She emailed me back telling me she didn’t know how I was going to manage on SMP... it’s like this my love, we are prudent, we don’t overstretch ourselves financially, we only mortgage properties on one income so I have the choice to work or stay at home and look after kids, we don’t rack up credit card debt then take out a bigger loan to pay it off and buy a BMW (does she remind you of anyone...) our side hustles are legit, EBay, repairing tech, Facebook marketplace etc
THIS 👏🏽
I don’t know who it reminds you of 🤣🤣🤣 x

I’m embarrassed for her. Did she really flex her “muscles” and photograph herself in Tesco?!
I actually don’t know whether to laugh at this or vom 😭😂
I mean her flexing her muscles not your comment
Feel ashamed for her x

Reactions: 4

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Maybe it's just me and I'm abit Obsessed with trying to keep safe but I wipe all my shopping down now so I won't let the children touch it until it's been wiped I know everyone doesn't do that and not saying they should either it's personal preference but with everything going on the amount of people who have touched the food in the shops freaks me out 😦🙈 maybe because I'm currently sheilding and my oldest baby is to so I'm probably beings ott 😑

Penny for them

Chatty Member
Her eeny meeny miny mo finger over her cookies which tbh don't look that great is pure corny just like her phrases . She's the phrase queen- mumming her homies.

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
It’s extremely difficult to get a delivery slot within a week for me. Isnt usually a problem as I go shopping once a week but whilst I was awaiting test results it was really a difficult situation.

Having said that, we are a little remote with only a few shops delivering here. Not sure if she lives close to a big town/city? She certainly does not need to be taking up a slot every week!
Think her closest tesco is around half an hour away

Penny for them

Chatty Member
View attachment 431585Errrr Mickettes, this 1 is the wrong way round, OMG did they decorate it upside down, is it camera trickery or is someone feeling the wrath of Feebs shortly
Also it wouldn’t be a first birthday reel if Mick didn’t wap her smug titties out for the gram.
Happy Birthday Garam Masala.
Boobin my baby to sleep read this started a little body giggle trying to be silent and giggle left me jiggling and now baby giggling too 🤭😂 that 1 and you're response 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
I thought she was “home schooling” 😂😂
I mean, she's never actually said she is homeschooling herself nor has she actually said Vesper isn't at pre school at the minute. She's just implied that 😂
Most nurseries/pre schools that I know of are still open so watch her actually be taking Vesper almost every day to pre school but made it look relatable as if she was "homeschooling" 😂

pancakemaker

That 28 minute chat is totally for us! I will never swipe up on her as, its total nonsense all that blinking!!

I’ve been productive professionally but not personally.

I am also waiting for the Emily Norris, Charlotte Taylor style posts from her on here. Would love her to try and change our opinion of her (although she doesn’t give a fuck right?!) and her dubious morals and spending ethic.

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
I think she’s just trying so hard to fit in. Like suddenly trying to tidy her house, probably just for content as opposed to genuinely wanting to do it. Recipes, skin care, debt advice, now de-cluttering her mansion it’s all fake. I’m sure she said before she can’t cook very well, yet she’s having a stab at recipe content. As for debt advice, well the less said there the better! Beauty/skincare content, a few weeks back she didn’t have time to bath!! Admitted to being a bit of a hoarder yet now on a mission to tidy/de-clutter. It’s all in a bid to stay relevant and keep followers! Trying to be someone she isn’t.

My new favourite game - finding Sneaky Tudor’s Ad declarations! They are all there, but she is so sneaky!

State of this face...perhaps the maid wasn’t available this morning?
Was that last one to give us all a fright!!! You know those things where it says look closely then a shark or spider jumps out of the screen to scare the shit out of you, that’s what you just did by putting the pic of her and her hair at the end 🤣

Isn’t her hiding the AD and not hashtagging it against some sort of rules for advertising on Insta? Who can we report her to?

I’ve screenshot all the ones that didn’t have flashy ones and I’ve sent all of them to the ASA. From now on, if there are sneaky/hidden ads, I’m sending them in as a complaint

Fuck it.
Just seen this. Well done 👍

Edited to add, I’ve just reported them to Instagram as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I don’t know maybe I’m just a bit weird and old school but I always find it really strange when young kids get a takeaway like a Chinese, but it seems to be a thing these days with the insta lot? When I was toddler age it was something only my parents would get, an adults only kind of thing. Sure McDonald’s on a day out for example but an actual Chinese or pizza takeaway was never something children had back in my day. Was always a parents thing after children went to bed.

I know I sound old though haha
Same I actually made homemade Chinese last night but my little one had pasta, purely because we used loads of salt and pepper seasoning and deep fried stuff (sat treat lol)

justfortonight

Chatty Member
She’ll have been paid considerably more than a couple of vouchers. By my sister’s reckoning, between the Sky and Tesco “ad breaks” (3 or 4 since Xmas time) there’s easily £10-15k of fees there.
That’s mortgage paid for the year (and enough yoghurt pizza bases for a fortnight) before you’ve even touched Jim’s salary...
Jesus actual Christ. That is a ridiculous amount of money 😳

• Wow