Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissSwizz

So, the Tesco Veganuary thing.

1) did she not post around 10am the other day that she was doing some “filming” when did you eat that burger Henry?!
2)”bla bla flex approach so that it’s sustainable long term” - didn’t Henry herself do it last year?!?!
EDIT: it was a “veg pledge” she did.

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Looking back on the shop she has done she has spent more because she's got all her household stuff from there 😑 as I said I do shop at Tesco but for my household stuff I do a h+b shop once a month so that's probably why it's bumped it up the size of the vanish she has that's about £8 in Tesco 😑

ChubsterMcGubster

How she's spoken about her vehicles in the last 24 hours... on a public instagram and to 90k followers... I hate it. They do not deserve to be called a turd (joking or not) in public for refusing porridge... 😡
This always gets me -if that’s what she says on her grid / stories it honestly makes me wonder what she says to their faces.

MamaD

VIP Member
I did a bit of stalking and on his Twitter he refers to studying for Cemap which is mortgages??
My husband started in the bank and did the Cemap before moving on to a wealth management company and there’s no way he could earn enough to keep them in the lifestyle they have. She gets paid for her crappy ads but not enough for all the joules and crazy amounts of food! They either got a pay off somewhere or have had financial help. Wouldn’t surprise me if the house was actually one of the parents houses and they just rent it off them.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She is very unlucky to have the sort of face that looks 20 years older. Her style, smugness and bitter bitch ways deffo don't help!

MissSwizz

View attachment 431585Errrr Mickettes, this 1 is the wrong way round, OMG did they decorate it upside down, is it camera trickery or is someone feeling the wrath of Feebs shortly
Also it wouldn’t be a first birthday reel if Mick didn’t wap her smug titties out for the gram.
Happy Birthday Garam Masala.
I thought I was going mad, but couldn’t be subjected to the shitty story again!

• Haha