Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
This is too funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How many days on the trot has she been wearing this (ridiculous) tracksuit 😳
She should throw that in the tip whilst she’s there

maybe that’s her new thing, she doesn’t have time to wash her clothes now she’s finally washing herself
Or the hired help haven’t been around to do it for her

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lauz2427

VIP Member
So she went to Tesco to film her #AD but has had her food shopping DELIVERED today. Isn’t the whole point of the deliveries for people who can’t leave home?! She was in the shop last week!!
And showed us her receipt for £160! Unless that was a prerecord for her ad but I don’t know if the receipt showed the date

Irrch

Chatty Member
What on earth is that pic in the bath ? Who would pull faces like that then publically post it to almost one hundred thousand people.

• Haha

Mancnet

VIP Member
I've also noticed... She made out as if Vesper isn't in pre school at the minute and that she's in with the "Homeschooling"
But she must be?
🤔 She's rarely there when she takes Herb for a walk and Jim works?
Preschools & nurseries (in the main) are still open so she’s not been “homeschooling” as she makes out! Even some that are attached to schools and initially closed have had to reopen by me in order to keep their funding.

swipe_up

VIP Member
All she inspires me to do is brush my teeth and hair, wear SPF so I don’t age like a microwaved satsuma, keep my tits in my top and try not to be a complete dick.

I cringe when she asks questions on her stories - ‘hey mamma’s’ (it’s mum, chubs. Stop trying to make mamma work, it’s not gonna work) I just don’t know how to play with the kids because everything I actually do is for show.
As my nan would say - all fur coat no knickers. But imagining that without knickers is a disgusting prospecting. I bet it would look like she was giving birth to a breach Honey Monster (hypno birthing, obviously)

As if she gave the dogs away. Wonder if she’ll try and get rid of Kawasaki and Oxo when she’s sick of them?
A microwaved satsuma 💀 💀 💀 😂
I’m so pleased you’ve stayed and posted again!!!

MamaD

VIP Member
My friends school and nursery is only accepting key worker children of both parents are key workers. I think private nursery’s are different as my nephew goes twice a week and only one parent is a key worker.

My husband started in the bank and did the Cemap before moving on to a wealth management company and there’s no way he could earn enough to keep them in the lifestyle they have. She gets paid for her crappy ads but not enough for all the joules and crazy amounts of food! They either got a pay off somewhere or have had financial help. Wouldn’t surprise me if the house was actually one of the parents houses and they just rent it off them.
Don’t underestimate what influencers can charge for posts. My sister is in the know on these things and I was horrified by how much they can charge. Even a “micro influencer” with around 5000 followers can charge £1k a time. So with her levels of followers, she will be in for a pretty penny!

• Wow
So shes just put her shopping was delivered today....ermm wtf how much fucking food does one household need. Also keeps posting quotes about people unfollwinh etc. Thought u didn't care..twat

Reactions: 4