Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
Holy mackerel, that is a really unflattering angle! I’ve just noticed that it makes it look like Henry’s got no teeth either 😂

Also, why would you put your small spice into shoes that clearly affect his ability to walk?!
She doesn’t have time to brush them so maybe they fell out 😂😂😂

small spice ... brilliant 😂😂😂😂

those bloody boots though 🤦🏻‍♀️ and why are they not in coats?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

pancakemaker

That outfit and crappy jewellery is awful!

Also the time she spends fannying around making a reel she could be settling Herbie to sleep but it's boobs do it or the pushchair have to do the work for her. Such a lazy tit.

Minniemousesshoes

So how’s she managing to listen to a podcast when she’s got a toddler? Where’s vesper on these walks. Surely this would be an opportunity to get vesper some exercise and tire her out a bit too.

MissSwizz

I do work, my tesco AD was work and so is my bodyshop 🤣🤣🤣, all while looking after my kids. All hail saint smugnall, must be a hard fucking life you have! Fuck sake 🤣🤣🤣
Saint Smugnell indeed. How does she manage without a nanny!

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Did anyone see her story this afternoon saying 'This isn't an airport, if you want to unfollow, you don't need to announce your departure'?

Wonder who pissed on her cornflakes
I was wondering this too! Hoping she’ll spill a bit more ☕ On it. I reckon a few of her followers aren’t impressed with her joining an MLM and have told her so. Can’t stand a bit of constructive criticism Mick, it drives her mad! 🙄

sunisshining

Chatty Member
It’s extremely difficult to get a delivery slot within a week for me. Isnt usually a problem as I go shopping once a week but whilst I was awaiting test results it was really a difficult situation.

Having said that, we are a little remote with only a few shops delivering here. Not sure if she lives close to a big town/city? She certainly does not need to be taking up a slot every week!

HeyLetsGo

Yeah that’s what I was saying she’s been paid by tesco to do that shop they’ve obviously told her to buy all the Clubcard deals so it looks like she’s saved a fortune.

Right, who’s going to take one for the team and re-follow her so we don’t miss any goss 😂😂

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Honestly she drives me mad! Today I've put washing in cleaned downstairs tidied the kitchen..sorted lunches out for 4 yr old and 1 year old because I then had to drive to the hospital to have my treatment for cancer ( on a drip for an hour) came home after treatment carrying on as normal looking after children 😏 but I haven't posted I can't get anything done over social media cos guess what Mick we all have stuff to get done and believe it or not we get on without 🙄
Can’t believe you couldn’t find time to moan on insta amongst all that!

(On a serious note I’m so sorry to hear you’re ill. I really hope treatment isn’t being too rough on you and that you’re on the mend soon ❤)

• Heart

Sparkle87

VIP Member
WHO asks about her hair?! WHO?!
All the curly girls 😑🤣 she's a fucking idiot isn't she.. the whole thing about the birthing story got me once again how simple and easy it was at home she didn't need anything apparently 🙄 she wouldn't be saying this if she needed an emergency op after birth or her child needed extra help etc she really does think she is mother earth doesn't she

Lauz2427

VIP Member
I don’t know maybe I’m just a bit weird and old school but I always find it really strange when young kids get a takeaway like a Chinese, but it seems to be a thing these days with the insta lot? When I was toddler age it was something only my parents would get, an adults only kind of thing. Sure McDonald’s on a day out for example but an actual Chinese or pizza takeaway was never something children had back in my day. Was always a parents thing after children went to bed.

I know I sound old though haha
I 100% agree with you I’ve got a 5yo and a 2yo, the eldest has had McDonald’s a few times and I think the youngest has maybe had it once but they’ve never had a Chinese/pizza takeaway I don’t know why as it’s only food but I find it weird.
We maybe have a takeaway every couple of months and it’s a treat once they’re in bed!

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
I’m a few weeks away from giving birth and there’s no way I’d take advice from her!! Reckon she’ll have baby number 3?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
How dare you all start a new henry/mick/bea Smith bashing without me!!! 😱🧡 absolutely gutted the thread title got removed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha