Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand who she’s supposed to be influencing with her recent content?

Do things? Write lists about doing things and then do them?

6B050F47-1CA8-4C10-8A33-0D10C4B790A0.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really hope her latest story doesn't offend too many small breasted women?
Apparently, you are not a real women if you can't pass the test of being able to 'hold' a pen under your boobs.

Getting it sooo wrong on a daily basis Feebs!

FYI, I do pass the test so it's not about me being offended. ( . ) ( . )

Reactions: 7
Heaven forbid a boy wear something with a slight frill 🙄
Seems she is making unkind comments about somebody else’s kind gesture...again...
My mother in law would be hurt if I made a comment like that on social media about something she’d bought for us...😕

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion:

Say goodbye to health and @swfeebs, instead it’s Mick-nips and I’m on the scrounge for freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Phoebe Court- look what she’s bought, she thinks she’s thrifty, and she looks fifty!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread idea: Smugnal and her crusty nips, can’t believe she’s giving out weaning tips

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion- crusty nips are crude, her attitudes plain rude, and dont you dare touch her food!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When girls are nice to each other...obviously doesn’t apply when men are nice to you in a supermarket 🙄😂

Reactions: 9
Why does she always have her front door wide open? Is it normal behaviour and I’m just weird having mine always locked? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she always have her front door wide open? Is it normal behaviour and I’m just weird having mine always locked? Lol
Mine is always locked too!
It's so frustrating how she puts her life online for all to see, nearly everyone here, local and all over the UK have worked out where she lives. We know loads about her children. Yet she leaves her front door wide open! No regard for safety at all!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.