Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When someone asked what Jim thought about her getting her nips out all over the gram, and she said what’s it got to do with him! Wow, my husband would go mental if that was me. How would she like him getting his cock out to everyone on the gram, I suppose it would be none of her business clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When someone asked what Jim thought about her getting her nips out all over the gram, and she said what’s it got to do with him! Wow, my husband would go mental if that was me. How would she like him getting his cock out to everyone on the gram, I suppose it would be none of her business clearly.
This has made me laugh rather a lot... jimbo jet would have to find it first 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 so glad she posted a pic of her in a bikini top.. I don't think any of us have ever seen her partially naked before now have we
I didn’t recognise her without her tits fully lobbed out 😂😂

Omg howling at this comment 😂😂 just picturing big Jim with his cock out 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I mean I’m not defending her one bit but kinda not the same thing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I mean I’m not defending her one bit but kinda not the same thing 🤷‍♀️
I did think it's not the same at all...

Also, I agree, what has it got to do with him! Her body, her choice. We're not in a generation of hiding or being the perfect housewife anymore. I've posted photos of me BF and I've never once discussed it with my hubby.

Reactions: 6
Just think it’s a bit different getting her crusty nips out constantly for no reason, she’s just showing off, being smug feebs. No need in my opinion. One min she’s laughing cos Jim is perving over them and people think it’s funny. Next everyone’s up in arms saying they are not to be sexualised, it’s natural. So ya know, pick a lane and stay in it if you’re gonna preach. I don’t think he would appreciate it and how much she sells her kids for money especially if he’s not into social media, she should respect that they’re his kids too he probably has no idea, but I suppose she’s got the attitude what he doesn’t know then it’s ok 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I always get the impression that Jim isn’t that into her. Always appears very uninterested in photos (or maybe he just doesn’t like his photo taken). As long as she’s not asking him for cash or an allowance she could probably sell her soul and he wouldn’t care. I really don’t mind if people want to sell stuff on insta but just he upfront about it. Rather than waffle on about kids bathtime just say ‘I’ve been sent this by Johnson’s, going to give it ago as it’s free and I’m on mat leave!’ 🤣🤣 I’d be more inclined to buy it!

Reactions: 7
She’s such a self righteous round princess witch. Her foods most likely been touched by 1329 different people before she’s grabbed in to scoff at home. Yes you might think please don’t but the attention seeking 🤢

I think she is one of the most unattractive women I have ever seen.
50% mick hucknall 45% angry kid and 5% massive ginger freckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the man in the supermarket was clearly trying to help her and she’s fuming?! Just wipe down the food when you get home if you’re that bothered! How ungrateful.

Reactions: 4
Poor guy was just trying to help 😂
She clearly didn't say no thanks or he wouldn't have done it 😂

Reactions: 3
What an ungrateful cow. Order your shopping online if you're so bothered about people touching your groceries.

I think she is one of the most unattractive women I have ever seen.
Is it the orange skin or the nostrils? All 3 of them, not the new baby, have the same nostrils. I dislike them. Also wondering if the baby is the son of their milkman, perhaps

Reactions: 1
Poor guy was just trying to help 😂
She clearly didn't say no thanks or he wouldn't have done it 😂
How ridiculous! What about the cashier who has touched everyones shopping and then will be touching hers in order to put it through the till!!
She should be more concerned about touching her face while she was moaning to the camera!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Is it the orange skin or the nostrils? All 3 of them, not the new baby, have the same nostrils. I dislike them. Also wondering if the baby is the son of their milkman, perhaps
I can’t put my finger on it but the smug self entitled smile on her big plain face just annoys me. The baby is cute but I’m sure she’ll over feed him until he’s a big fat kid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The amount of people who will have already touched her food when customers are choosing items an staff doing date checks on food and filling the shelves etc but she wouldn't know that because you know that would be beneath her working in a supermarket I bet 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.