Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s just at risk by touching her shopping but assuming they’re both responsible adults they will have sanitised their hands at the door and he was just trying to be nice. The cashier isn’t in a magic Covid free bubble where they can’t pass something on by touching your food either. She’s such an awful person.

Reactions: 7
Never commented before but just seen the story and I am in shock. Literally mentions karma then the guy is clearly trying to pay back by helping her with her shopping and she’s got an issue with it! She’s just horrible

• Heart
The cashier will have touched every single other person’s food that has been through the till, which the customers have already touched...Then touched feeb’s food. Not to mention the shelf stackers, people in the warehouses, etc etc...one man trying to be a nice person and she’s mad at them!

Reactions: 11
Also find it hard to believe that Herbie, who only apparently started weaning last week, has eaten all that food 🤨

Cant find her stories regarding the shopping? Has she deleted?

Also, does anyone the real world add spinach to pancakes? 🤢 it seems be a common thing amongst instamums! I've managed to wean 2 children and never felt the need to! If I wouldn't eat it myself I wouldnt give it to my children

Also, does anyone the real world add spinach to pancakes? 🤢 it seems be a common thing amongst instamums! I've managed to wean 2 children and never felt the need to! If I wouldn't eat it myself I wouldnt give it to my children
Got to keep up with the mummy brigade!
Her hobs look filthy 😂 like all splattered oil over them. Probably from deep frying mars bars for the kids #weaning
Or it could be the filter that these instafucks insist on using.
either way it’s making me uneasy man! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What happened with the shopping?
She let someone ahead of her in the queue at Lidl and then he had the audacity to help her 😱🙄 he dared to touch her shopping (that let’s face it had been fingered by endless amounts of people that day!) she just couldn’t believe it!

• Haha
  • Angry
I do love it when they watch it here and edit their stories and then IM SO REAL LET ME POST MY REAL LIFE FOR REAL REALNESS. Lols

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What she really wanted to say was - what a bleeping liberty! Wouldn't have happened at bloody waitrose I tell thee!

I'm now going to have to eat 7 cream cakes and 18 curries to calm my frequently shown tits

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What she really wanted to say was - what a bleeping liberty! Wouldn't have happened at bloody waitrose I tell thee!

I'm now going to have to eat 7 cream cakes and 18 curries to calm my frequently shown tits
Why couldn’t she just have said ‘ thank you so much but I’d rather you didn’t touch my shopping!’ In these weird times, I’m sure he’d have understood.
So much to say into the camera but can’t speak to a real person! Makes you wonder doesn’t it?

Why couldn’t she just have said ‘ thank you so much but I’d rather you didn’t touch my shopping!’ In these weird times, I’m sure he’d have understood.
So much to say into the camera but can’t speak to a real person! Makes you wonder doesn’t it?
It's hilarious how people like Mick pride themselves on being so "sassy"🙄 when in reality she's probably just a spoilt mouse unless she's got jimbo jet to back her up. She likes to give it large behind the safety of her phone too.

Going on instagram to witch to nearly 100k strangers about a stranger just trying to help is pointless and rude when they can't defend themselves. It's made her look really petty. But we're all so bad for coming on here mind 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I work in the pancake house. We do a breakfast stack that has spinach added to normal pancakes, I love them but then they're topped with like red onion, more spinach, feta cheese, balsamic glaze....oh how I miss them lol

Reactions: 1
I work in the pancake house. We do a breakfast stack that has spinach added to normal pancakes, I love them but then they're topped with like red onion, more spinach, feta cheese, balsamic glaze....oh how I miss them lol
I'm drooling reading that 😄😍

Reactions: 1
Ok you've changed my mind 😍😍

The feta, red onion combo definitely suits better than strawberry though!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.