Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the size of her and her husband I really don’t think this woman qualifies to give advice on nutrition, weaning or anything else food related.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It stresses me out so much that when she does BLW (and actually even the meals she makes for V), she doesn't cut up things like grapes and olives. I'm not a mum so I may be wrong but I thought that would be a choking hazard?

Reactions: 12
It stresses me out so much that when she does BLW (and actually even the meals she makes for V), she doesn't cut up things like grapes and olives. I'm not a mum so I may be wrong but I thought that would be a choking hazard?
Yeah. She posted a whole thing back like a year ago because somebody messaged her about the whole grapes and she said they've got to learn to chew them at some point.
Think Vesper was only just 2.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m all for body positivity accounts in fact I actively follow them but it’ll be a piss take if that’s what her account turns into. Basically she lost weight was best thing ever “nothing tastes as good as slim feels” Now she’s a fat duck again it’ll be “every body is a beach body” she just changes her account whenever it suits her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m all for body positivity accounts in fact I actively follow them but it’ll be a piss take if that’s what her account turns into. Basically she lost weight was best thing ever “nothing tastes as good as slim feels” Now she’s a fat duck again it’ll be “every body is a beach body” she just changes her account whenever it suits her.
This is what really winds me up with these accounts that get too big for their boots.. they preach how wonderful the PLAN is, show off to the max their 7, 10 whatever stone loss, ram it up our arses....be ultra smug, Mick I'm looking at you 👀 ... then go a bit quiet and start preaching something else as they slowly and sneakily start stuffing their holes again and gain all the weight back. Then it's all, eff being on a diet, eff everything I told you previously. I don't have anything to sell you diet related, so I'm now happy being obese and trying to gain attention with my kids or whatever. So many of them do it but you're not allowed to mention it of course 🤔🙄

Reactions: 9
Yeah. She posted a whole thing back like a year ago because somebody messaged her about the whole grapes and she said they've got to learn to chew them at some point.
Think Vesper was only just 2.
Wow. I still cut grapes in half for my 7 year old. I'm so paranoid about them being choking hazards. I can't believe she was so flippant about it.

Reactions: 12
I cut grapes for my 6 year old and my youngest is the same age as Vesper so of course I cut them lengthways. A kiddie choked to death on a grape in a Pizza Hut or Mac Donald’s. Of course they’ll have to learn one day but perhaps 1-2 isn’t the right age...

Reactions: 8
A little girl passed away local to us, I even cut grapes blueberries in half for my guinea pigs! Of course children will learn to chew but it’s a choking hazard and takes a few seconds to prepare.

Reactions: 3
Surely that infected nipple can’t be healthy for a child feeding from it? Wouldn’t they be swallowing all the grim aswell?! I managed a week breastfeeding my son thanks to being an anxious wreck but surely that amount of infection isn’t normal?!

Reactions: 4
I saw a recent story of a 5 year old (I think!) choking on a grape! Why would you take the risk? Surely that’s the same as anything they need to learn but not when it’s so dangerous! ...Oh yes, Vessie is just making her own cup of tea with this boiling hot kettle because she needs to learn - basically the same principle!

Reactions: 2
Surely that infected nipple can’t be healthy for a child feeding from it? Wouldn’t they be swallowing all the grim aswell?! I managed a week breastfeeding my son thanks to being an anxious wreck but surely that amount of infection isn’t normal?!
If she was that good it shouldn't have got that infected 🤢

If she was that good it shouldn't have got that infected 🤢
I think she struggled with Vesper’s latch early doors, and snapped this photo, which I have seen several times, because she just LOVES to share it. We get you had an infected nipple, but nobody needs to see the bastard picture of it! As others have said, her BFW post came over completely self-centred.
That photo of Herbie yanking off her nipple too - how bloody into your phone have you got to be to snap that?!

Reactions: 8
I think she struggled with Vesper’s latch early doors, and snapped this photo, which I have seen several times, because she just LOVES to share it. We get you had an infected nipple, but nobody needs to see the bastard picture of it! As others have said, her BFW post came over completely self-centred.
That photo of Herbie yanking off her nipple too - how bloody into your phone have you got to be to snap that?!
Okay will let her off as latching can be difficult, but was thinking more along the lines of keeping it clean! Imagine letting your baby feed from that 😶

They must be obsessed. I struggle to even get a selfie with my sprog just sat there watching tv

Baby led weaning arancini balls... that’s it... she’s reached peak middle class smugness. There is nowhere left to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.