Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes out like she's trying to spread some good in the world by highlighting breast feeding but it's bollocks. She's quite happy to exploit her kids for a few quid and feeebies. Why is she trying to pretend otherwise? It is exploitation no matter how she tries to dress it up. She had Vesper advertising pizza. She's a total con. If breast feeding was so important to her personally, why isn't it enough to just share it with the people who are close to her. She's an exhibitionist and just loves to show off how brilliant she thinks she is. She's living for the likes. She doesn't give a tit about people, it all boils down to money of course. She will be even worse with Herbert... everytime I see his name I think of Bridget Jones, where she calls her boss Mr Tits Pervert 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She makes out like she's trying to spread some good in the world by highlighting breast feeding but it's bollocks. She's quite happy to exploit her kids for a few quid and feeebies. Why is she trying to pretend otherwise? It is exploitation no matter how she tries to dress it up. She had Vesper advertising pizza. She's a total con. If breast feeding was so important to her personally, why isn't it enough to just share it with the people who are close to her. She's an exhibitionist and just loves to show off how brilliant she thinks she is. She's living for the likes. She doesn't give a tit about people, it all boils down to money of course. She will be even worse with Herbert... everytime I see his name I think of Bridget Jones, where she calls her boss Mr Tits Pervert 🤣
Mr Tits Pervert....Quite apt 😂 I can’t believe how much she overshares!!! These kids will go to school and their friends will see pictures of their mums nips..crust and all! No need ❌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mr Tits Pervert....Quite apt 😂 I can’t believe how much she overshares!!! These kids will go to school and their friends will see pictures of their mums nips..crust and all! No need ❌
I find her grotesque. There are lots of other mums who post their breast feeding journey in a beautiful way, still managing to share the good and the bad. Mick is just out to try and shock people and be controversial

Hahaha she'll still have him latched to the tit when he's 16. I bet he'll be a right mummy's boy... he and jimbo jet will probably have a freckly udder each

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why oh why did I click 'see photo'?! What the hell is wrong with her?! Maybe her tiny eyebrows are indicative of the size of her brain. Her posts would certainly never encourage me to breast feed, quite the opposite.

• Haha
No one needs to see that. Actually makes me question her breastfeeding "advice" and example if she can get in such a bad way. I've never had a cracked nipple feeding two kids. You have to look after yourself. She's probably too smug to ask for advice. She's a really bad advert for breastfeeding and I really shudder at people following her parenting advice whether that be breastfeeding, weaning etc
Currently although blw is great I don't get why she's just giving Herb everything as once and not even minimising food groups to two or three tastes each meal time in case of allergies. She's just keen for him to shove it in his gob and of course push her children beyond childhood development norms. Still find Vespers portions a concern.
Typical topics I predict miss smug to become an expert in for the next year...ummm 🤔.. cloth nappies, baby wearing, elimination communication, gardening, raising two brats (oops I mean kids), UK holidays, crawling, walking, phonics, teaching reading....oh god I dread V going to school 🤦 Her content is so predictable as she goes through parenting and becomes the holy grail.
I'm amazed we've not had a conception story or lecture about contraception. I could go on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I said it before when she was manking on about knowing better than her HCPs about her due date and going over etc - she is not qualified to dispense any healthcare or parenting advice!! We’ve not heard of her doing a bf peer mentoring course, she’s not a paed nutrition expert, she’s not got an eyfs qualification. She’s just a mum - like many of us!

Reactions: 8
She over shares for her own validation, disguised as helping others. When someone writes a comment or asks a question she doesn't like, she gets so shirty and defensive. If she was that bothered about others, she wouldn't risk alienating her audience with her rude smug replies.

Thread suggestion
I’m so relatable with my budgeting tips, here instagram, get a load of my nips

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Christ alive I had to go and look didn't I... 🤢
Ditto.... I nearly threw up my tea....I’ve seen lots of lovely mums cover breast feeding whilst still managing to keep their udders under wrap, and get the message across ... she some how manages to make an exhibition of herself and comes off looking seedy.

Reactions: 4
Ditto.... I nearly threw up my tea....I’ve seen lots of lovely mums cover breast feeding whilst still managing to keep their udders under wrap, and get the message across ... she some how manages to make an exhibition of herself and comes off looking seedy.
She really does! Especially when she’s saying that Jim pervs on her on the baby monitor, watching her feed the baby because her boobs are out. That’s weird that you would broadcast that! Way to make breastfeeding not normal and actually quite sleazy with them sexualising it 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just reading the comments on the nipple post. Christ, why do people feel the need to ‘defend’ feebs and pipe up , always the same ‘if you don’t like her, unfollow’ etc how embarrassing if never dream of jumping on a comment sticking up for anyone 🤣 they always seem to go on about being nice and then rip into the person who’s comment they don’t like, total hypocrites! Makes me cringe so much.
so many people rolling their eyes saying breasts are for feeding and not sexualising..yeah someone tell jumbo Jim then! Same people who were prob laughing at her post where she said he was getting off on them. Dickheads.

Reactions: 11
Just reading the comments on the nipple post. Christ, why do people feel the need to ‘defend’ feebs and pipe up , always the same ‘if you don’t like her, unfollow’ etc how embarrassing if never dream of jumping on a comment sticking up for anyone 🤣 they always seem to go on about being nice and then rip into the person who’s comment they don’t like, total hypocrites! Makes me cringe so much.
so many people rolling their eyes saying breasts are for feeding and not sexualising..yeah someone tell jumbo Jim then! Same people who were prob laughing at her post where she said he was getting off on them. Dickheads.
Oh there on here defending her aswell, apparently it's against rules to comment on her page,so watch yourself someone might ring the tattle police 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion '.. slimming world has finally been given the sack but did I tell you all about my 'budgeting' hack 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she breastfeeds to give them the "best start in life", then why does she over feed them once they start on solids.

Her daughter is already overweight and will no doubt be obese in no time at all.

Clearly good nutrition isn't why she breastfeeds them!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If she breastfeeds to give them the "best start in life", then why does she over feed them once they start on solids.

Her daughter is already overweight and will no doubt be obese in no time at all.

Clearly good nutrition isn't why she breastfeeds them!
She also doesn’t wait for the six months as per the WHO guidelines.

Reactions: 6
If she starts with all the body positive crap because she has now quit fat club I'm gonna have to block her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.