Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really amazes me that so many do the whole “it’s only a few days” and yet frustrating that could be the difference to issues later in life. But hey. Pick and choose your science Mick.

Reactions: 3
Insists that there’s no such thing as a due date when pregnant and that baby will move and do what it needs to, when it’s ready. When it comes to overstuffing her kids faces, to make money on ads, there’s suddenly no such thing as baby knowing and showing signs of readiness and she knows best 😣

Reactions: 11
Has anyone also noticed that “The Herbster” is sat in a grey high chair with the baby seat attachment, wonder how “Vessie” can possibly be eating as that’s her high chair?

Reactions: 2
Has anyone also noticed that “The Herbster” is sat in a grey high chair with the baby seat attachment, wonder how “Vessie” can possibly be eating as that’s her high chair?
She bought another hasn’t she

She’s got two now - see previous posts on her about it.

Would find expressing hard with a wired pump now.....oh so smug with your free £250 pump 🤦that's not how to sell it luv, that's how to alienate people. You'd struggle to come down to the level of us commoners. You've got a free pump but you don't have a job so you use it for a hair cut! Most people who pump actually have to be away from their kids everyday while they work and still can't justify an elvie. Surprised Elvie thought she'd ever have Herbster off her tit to use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought the one she ordered for Herbie was sage, not grey?
I did not explain it very well - what I meant was that the grey one is Vespers and she bought a new Green one (including the baby seat) for Herbert. She’s clearly coping without the brand new one since she decided to wean straight away, so just another example of her feckless attitude to money.

though if you’re beinggifted expensive cots and breastpumps, she’s probably got some spare cash lying about! 🙈

Reactions: 8
So
Her thing said she was up sending a work email

But she’s left slimming world
So.. what work?

Reactions: 4
What happened to her other job? She started slimming world but still have another job didnt she? There's been no mention of this for ages? Did I kiss something.

What happened to her other job? She started slimming world but still have another job didnt she? There's been no mention of this for ages? Did I kiss something.
I think she was self employed before that wasn't she?

I want guesses on what she will change it to! I can’t get a feel for what she’ll go for? Baby led weaning theme? Money saving expert kinda vibe? Or just something really boring like feebsworld 🤔
I'm hoping simplyfeebs. 😂
You know simply red and all that 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sure when I first started following her, along with her SW job, she worked for the family business...I can't recall what it was though?

I'm sure when I first started following her, along with her SW job, she worked for the family business...I can't recall what it was though?
She’s was a director at Raymac Signs in Malton but I think they may have sold it a few years ago.

When she says ‘work’ email I’d take a big punt on it being a crappy ad or collab

Reactions: 13
She’s doing my head in already about BLW. So I guess one of the main selling points is that you can literally just give them whatever you’re having, so why is she roasting stuff separate? Surely just give him the same as princess Vessie? It shouldn’t be a big deal

Reactions: 8
She’s doing my head in already about BLW. So I guess one of the main selling points is that you can literally just give them whatever you’re having, so why is she roasting stuff separate? Surely just give him the same as princess Vessie? It shouldn’t be a big deal
And who wants a plate of just roasted sodding vegetables 🤢 poor kid, he’s probably gagging for an Ella’s Kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pizza express NOM NOM NOM. Definitely not slimming world anymore. Bet she couldn't wait to ditch it so she could more openly stuff her face. I wonder what size she'll be up to without any shadow of slimming world guilt to follow her now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.