Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s been said before but it BLOWS my mind that she is only 35. I’m 6 years younger than her and she looks older than my mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her little face when she took the piss. That's the kind of thing you say as a mum and then feel like a proper meanie and give them a big cuddle. You don't post it online so your followers laugh at your toddler. Poor little thing 😩

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Her little face when she took the piss. That's the kind of thing you say as a mum and then feel like a proper meanie and give them a big cuddle. You don't post it online so your followers laugh at your toddler. Poor little thing 😩
I felt so bad for her. Who shames their kid on social media, and Vesper clearly knows what’s going on!

Reactions: 3
The fact Vesper is pulling that face and Mick laughs. My little girl pulls that face too and it when she's properly upset and the tears are going to start. I wouldn't laugh at her, I'd try and joke her back into a happy mood. Poor Vesper

• Sad
Funny how usually she lets Vesper choose all her clothes, but when Feebs has the opportunity to dress her in some middle class granny style Boden hippy dress rather than a cute normal kids outfit, she jumps at the chance...

The clothes she has for Vesper always look like something out of an Enid Blyton novel.

• Heart
Bloody hell Mick, what an hole you are. That poor kids little face broke my heart and she looks absolutely gorgeous in her princess dress.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Poor kid looked like she was about to burst into tears, smugnal really made her feel ashamed you could tell by her little face. Wear that princess dress and tell your mum to shove her middle class Boden dress up her middle class smug arse

Reactions: 5
I think she's excelled herself in the latest stories ... the hilarious thing is that she has no clue of how middle class, smug, patronising and sniffy she appears to the world. I don't know if it's just me but I also feel she's cut back on what she feeds Vesper for a while now. Her plates don't look as huge to me, unless I'm not paying attention as I cannot stand the moose. I also think Herbert (bleeping hell) will be the golden balls of the house, vesper the 'naughty one' 🙄 yet it was Mick who encouraged her bratty behaviour in the first place. She used to think it was great. Not so sassy when you've got 2 kids and need to get tit done eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder why she’s not addressed the fact she’s left SW? I checked the group details for her town and she’s not listed. She’s also definitely not on our consultants FB group either so it’s not that she’s taken Mat leave 🤷🏻‍♀️ or they’d keep her on it 🤔

• Wow
I wonder why she’s not addressed the fact she’s left SW? I checked the group details for her town and she’s not listed. She’s also definitely not on our consultants FB group either so it’s not that she’s taken Mat leave 🤷🏻‍♀️ or they’d keep her on it 🤔
Oooooh interesting! She will probably read here and then make some grand announcement 🥱 like no one saw that coming Freebs...

I’ve just rewatched the dress video as I wasn’t paying attention earlier... she’s such a cow. Vespers little face broke my heart.

• Sad
Watched the dress video earlier....that poor girl! To put it on IG for hundreds to see is just cruelty....no other word for it!

Well aren’t you just an hole Mick. Let her wear what she wants - you look uncoordinated half the time but nobody humiliates you to get changed. 🙄 and take your flipping tooth gem off, that thing annoys me way more than it should!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny how usually she lets Vesper choose all her clothes, but when Feebs has the opportunity to dress her in some middle class granny style Boden hippy dress rather than a cute normal kids outfit, she jumps at the chance...

The clothes she has for Vesper always look like something out of an Enid Blyton novel.
Agree, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a photo of Vesper and though oh I love what she’s wearing, she dresses her in bleeping awful clothes

I watched that video, my son is roughly ages with Vesper and it was heart breaking. She was utterly embarrassed and upset.

What a smug, cruel woman.

• Sad
As much as I find Vesper quite spoilt and bratty (but that’s Feebs fault really), in that moment I just wanted to scoop that little girl up and give her a cuddle. My heart was breaking seeing her sad face.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.