Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... vesper weeing in the front garden... 😳

Discuss 🙇🏼‍♀️
Wtf is wrong with that woman? why does she not lock her front door if Vesper can and does let herself out? Putting up a posh fence won’t stop a child from being snatched (god forbid).

I can’t even begin to start on V pissing on the doorstep. I’m just surprised Feebs didn’t video her in action and put it up on the Gram.

Reactions: 6
This women is such a weirdo. Why on earth would we want to see her (spoilt brat) daughter’s pee? Disgusting and weird. Have some class.

Reactions: 6
Oh god not everything has to be shared to the gram ginger tits
BUT it is funny because she was so smug about potty training
I hope she takes a tit in your hanging baskets next

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Vesper keeps up and leaving then why isn't she locking that door?!

I have no words for the piss on the doorstep situation.

Reactions: 7
If Vesper keeps up and leaving then why isn't she locking that door?!

I have no words for the piss on the doorstep situation.
Or buying a security chain. We have to have one as we live in a new build and the building regs require a fixed thumb turn lock or whatever it’s called. We have to keep the security chain on as my 3 year old can open it. It’s common sense.

Reactions: 4
She’s likely posting about weaning, so she can attract free stuff from companies.
‘swfeebs’ needs to change her name to reflect what she’s doing now. Smugtitsoutfreebies seems more fitting.
I feel so sad that Vesper is growing up, with no say, on the internet. All her little childhood funny stories played out for strangers across the world, screenshots can be taken, strangers can keep video scenes, photos on their own devices. Makes me really sad that kids grow up these days with a full back catalogue not of just photos kept in a loft at your nans house, but on every one who wants a piece, no matter who they are across the world.

Phoebe, if you do read here, stop selling your children on the internet for your own gain. For a minute of limelight. For a small amount of money. For a freebie to try. Your children are precious and should only be shared, especially at intimate times, with you and your boyfriend.

Reactions: 14
I’m not normally so bitchy, but having a hell of a weekend woth two kids as husband is working. Anyway...

The poppy field photos...is this her new style? She absolutely needs to get a new bra- hers is not delivering any sort of support and looks so sloppy. She’s so flipping smug, it’s really wound me up today! Grr...

Reactions: 2
So for someone who doesn’t believe in focusing on something happening on a specific date because everyone is different, etc... she’s literally counting down to the second until H can officially start weaning! Surely some kids are ready slightly sooner, but more crucially some babies are ready slightly later. Why on this one specific day does Feebs think he will be any more ready than a couple of days before or after?

get ready for all the BLW to be rammed down our throats, people.
I agree!
For somebody that goes against any kind of clinical advice from healthCare professionals and guidelines she is acting strange!
counting down the hours like the kid will self combust if he eats before the clock ‘says so’
Its not like he won’t be eating full size adult pub lunches in a few weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So at 4.20pm she says she’s taken Herbivore up for a nap (Not that he’s having any of it). Has she got a death wish?! Danger nap if I’ve ever seen one

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what the obsession with the pizza is all about? Every few weeks she mentions it!

Reactions: 3
I felt so sorry for Vesper when she was mocking her choice of dress. The poor little thing knew she was being made fun of and looked heartbroken. She let her choose her own clothes in the past so why not now?!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.