Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We'll await the huge announcement then 🙄😆 she's just another one who used the SW brand to build a following, so she could beg to do crappy ads. It's so predictable. First comes SW, then the kids, then they leave and try and become mummy bloggers.

Then it will be all preachy-preachy love yourself at any size, I’m worth more than a number on a scale bollox. I don’t disagree with this outlook, but Feebs has made money from SW and promoted their weight-loss plan all the while not following it herself and indeed only getting bigger. It’s the taking money from vulnerable people and preying on their insecurities that annoys me so much.

Someone on here recently said she was back in her consultant role?

I think Feebs had posted a while ago, possibly on her stories how she was working, doing online SW classes?

Reactions: 3
It’ll be interesting to see when she announces it (as we know she reads here!)
Do you know if you're allowed to work with/promote other companies if you're contracted with SW? As that's the reason fopperbollox gave for leaving 🤔 I did wonder what was going on when freebs started with all the ads

Reactions: 1
A few weeks ago Feebs ‘liked’ a post by redlips77 about how terrible SW are as a company so I presumed she had left or would be leaving soon!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Do you know if you're allowed to work with/promote other companies if you're contracted with SW? As that's the reason fopperbollox gave for leaving 🤔 I did wonder what was going on when freebs started with all the ads
It’s a very smudgy grey area - you can’t promote directly to your members in group. So if a local shop wanted me to pass on a discount code or leaflet to my members whilst they’re in my group then I can’t do that - they’re not their to be advertised to (rightly). But if I choose to post that on my own social media then I (think) that’s ok as it’s it not targeted.
I never mentioned anything to be safe, no codes, no crappy spice blends or skinny cakes like all the insta famous consultants do 🤣

Reactions: 8
She mustn’t care what folk think of her, the state of her showing herself off publicly on Instagram like she does. She lives in a small village/town so won’t have any anonymity. Every Tom, Dick and Harry in t’village will have seen her boobs, nips, maternity bras, post-birth pose in knickers and bra 🙄🙄
I know! She’s still a consultant too, so well known in the areas surrounding where she lives and likely a lot of them follow her for her sw content (what sw content?!) but that means they’re looking at her nipples, when she’s actually meant to be giving them nutrition/plan advice and be a role model 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The ad’s are literally daily now, I think it’s fair to say feebs has jacked in SW and will now be becoming a full time smugulencer. Joy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just get the shopping delivered, smugnall??

But no, everything has to be done to show that she’s supermum number 1, and then somehow turned around to ‘wow that was such a nightmare! Lolz!’ for maximum faux-relatability.

So predictable 😴

Reactions: 6
She’s so weird. I think she tries to make out things are so hard for her to seem relatable and cool, but really what’s so hard about going to the supermarket for goodness sake? Everything has to be a drama for her. She can’t just take a simple trip to the shops like everyone else - for her it’s much harder because her life is just soooo hard :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
First time seen her in Tesco ... mine she has to after the Wimbledon ad que jaffa not posting her asda haul this week too

Reactions: 2
It’s a very smudgy grey area - you can’t promote directly to your members in group. So if a local shop wanted me to pass on a discount code or leaflet to my members whilst they’re in my group then I can’t do that - they’re not their to be advertised to (rightly). But if I choose to post that on my own social media then I (think) that’s ok as it’s it not targeted.
I never mentioned anything to be safe, no codes, no crappy spice blends or skinny cakes like all the insta famous consultants do 🤣
May I be nosey and ask a couple of behind the scenes SW consultant questions - is it true they get paid more if a member loses more weight?

Do you get paid a % of the fee a member pays each week (I heard 50%)?

Do you have to pay a franchise fee at the beginning to SW to start your group?

Also, my SW consultant has recently left (she was v successful at SW and had loads of followers on Instagram) - will she get any money back from "selling" her group to the new consultant

May I be nosey and ask a couple of behind the scenes SW consultant questions - is it true they get paid more if a member loses more weight?

Do you get paid a % of the fee a member pays each week (I heard 50%)?

Do you have to pay a franchise fee at the beginning to SW to start your group?

Also, my SW consultant has recently left (she was v successful at SW and had loads of followers on Instagram) - will she get any money back from "selling" her group to the new consultant
Course you can.

You don’t get paid more if a member loses more weight. In fact we don’t get paid at all when a member gets to target - basically we get paid if a member pays.

Yes we get a percentage of the groups total earnings once rent is deducted. We get a very small commission on books and hifi bars (nothing huge - it’s barely worth carrying all the boxes around!)
The percentage will depend on how many are in the group, the bigger the group the higher the percentage but never more than a 50:50 split with SW.
There are additional costs that come out of our earnings - I choose to take card payments; that costs me, I choose to give certificates out; that costs me.

Yes there’s a start up franchise fee when join up. It’s been a while for me so I can’t remember what it is now. You get all the training and kit included in that.

No, if you leave your licence expires it’s not sold on. The new consultant coming in will have paid SW the franchise fee and the outgoing consultant doesn’t get that.

I stay quiet on this thread as SW can take a bit of a bashing and I absolutely respect others opinions - we‘re not the trolls Tattle is made out to be. But there’s a huge majority of us who follow the plan properly, advise our members properly, don’t promote artificial sweetnbers, mullers or mugsh*ts and absolutely despair at these insta famous consultants who do nothing more than give us a bad name. Feebs and Fopps are 2 that spring to mind!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Course you can.

You don’t get paid more if a member loses more weight. In fact we don’t get paid at all when a member gets to target - basically we get paid if a member pays.

Yes we get a percentage of the groups total earnings once rent is deducted. We get a very small commission on books and hifi bars (nothing huge - it’s barely worth carrying all the boxes around!)
The percentage will depend on how many are in the group, the bigger the group the higher the percentage but never more than a 50:50 split with SW.
There are additional costs that come out of our earnings - I choose to take card payments; that costs me, I choose to give certificates out; that costs me.

Yes there’s a start up franchise fee when join up. It’s been a while for me so I can’t remember what it is now. You get all the training and kit included in that.

No, if you leave your licence expires it’s not sold on. The new consultant coming in will have paid SW the franchise fee and the outgoing consultant doesn’t get that.

I stay quiet on this thread as SW can take a bit of a bashing and I absolutely respect others opinions - we‘re not the trolls Tattle is made out to be. But there’s a huge majority of us who follow the plan properly, advise our members properly, don’t promote artificial sweetnbers, mullers or mugsh*ts and absolutely despair at these insta famous consultants who do nothing more than give us a bad name. Feebs and Fopps are 2 that spring to mind!!
Thank you for answering my nosey questions 😊

I've always been curious how people could give up full time jobs to become a SW consultant. It doesn't sound very lucrative and I imagine the reduced number of members following lockdown haven't helped matters.

Thank you for answering my nosey questions 😊

I've always been curious how people could give up full time jobs to become a SW consultant. It doesn't sound very lucrative and I imagine the reduced number of members following lockdown haven't helped matters.
It can be lucrative if you have the time to do multiple groups and sessions but it’s definitely not something I’d give up a full time job for.

Lockdown has been a challenge, everything stopped overnight but just as it’s did for millions of people too. I love the virtual groups and wish we could keep them but doesn’t look likely unfortunately

Reactions: 3
Noticed how she's started sneaking in the bits about her watching lots of TV now she has 2 kids. No way would have super mum admitted that previously. It was all farting play doh and arts and crafts, gardening, tuff trays blah blah 🙄

Noticed how she's started sneaking in the bits about her watching lots of TV now she has 2 kids. No way would have super mum admitted that previously. It was all farting play doh and arts and crafts, gardening, tuff trays blah blah 🙄
Just for clarification I mean vesper not feebs 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Just for clarification I mean vesper not feebs 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
She once said that she credits Vesper’s speech on watching lots of tv 😳 ..or something along those lines!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Course you can.

I hate the SW bashing on some threads here as there are some really decent consultants out there who do things the right way. Despite my user name I’ve lost quite a bit & maintained for 5 years not a mugshot or quark lasagna has ever passed my lips. Accounts like Feebs are a terrible example of consultancy

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.