Phoebe Court #3 Woe is me, I’m so poor, but have an aga, playground and 2nd floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not afraid to admit I’ve got debt and I know straight up if anyone gave me £200 to get myself “a treat” I would buy one pair of vans and the rest of that money would go to pay off my debt. Well tbf if it were me I’d get a cheaper treat and then use the rest of the money towards my debt. A big stack of boxes ain’t gonna help my credit file. But this is because I’m actually in debt and haven’t got a well paid partner who can cover all the bills etc while I fanny on buying tit I don’t need

Reactions: 11
She is now at +20 stories about not justifying herself 😂😂

She has posted an analogy comparing dieting to budgeting - Phoebe can clearly do neither of these things!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is now at +20 stories about not justifying herself 😂😂

She has posted an analogy comparing dieting to budgeting - Phoebe can clearly do neither of these things!
This has touched a nerve more than people asking why big jimbo jet won't marry her 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1. Her eyebrows 🤦🏻‍♀️
And 2. Even if you did order 4 and send 3 back... You have to have that money sitting around to buy and wait for a refund anyway no?

Reactions: 10
Why does Angry Kid need 4 pairs of trainers at one time anyway, is she moonlighting as a bleeping octopus

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god I died reading these couple of pages. Nights are so much more fun when I get a break and catch up lol. She’s deluuusional. Also, saying “guys” makes her look like one of those old people who try to be hip lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m still grimacing about the admission to all of her followers that she left her house without brushing her teeth & didn’t wash her face the night before... kids or no kids, come on!!! Gross

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why would anyone wanna buy a wrinkled old Asda nightie from Hucknall for 7 quid? Aren’t they about that much to buy 😂🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I was thinking perhaps the £200 was her pensioner winter fuel allowance finally coming through.

I unfollowed her years ago but love you lot keeping me up to date on smugnall!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me that thinks she takes forever to talk? Like it seems to take forever for her to say 1 sentence 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.